**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

There is no way.. Blade is in the nightstalker crystal.

Prove me wrong. I dropped an odin and didn't even see him in the reel as I spun the crystals. Prove me wrong.

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Prove me wrong. I dropped an odin and didn't even see him in the reel as I spun the crystals. Prove me wrong.

He is a sub-feature
  • edited January 2018
    I got him with one crystal. 5 star another in alliance got 4 star. He is in there but seriously its complete luck. Doesn’t matter how much you spend the chance to pull him is still like 1%. You could drop 20 odins and fail Spending only gives you more chances to spin at 1%
  • Posts on reddit to on people that got him. 99% wont get him 1% will think of that next time you buy an odin
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    edited January 2018
    I've never seen a 5* out of anything uncollected either. Hate Reddit with the fire of 1000 suns. I haven't been a kid for 20 years but thanks for the gloat post.
  • edited January 2018
    I wasn’t personally gloating i was totally lucky and i see that. I only use Reddit to follow the mcoc channel
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    It's an 0.8% chance at the 5* featured. You got unlucky. That's life. Ever won the lottery?
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    the key is to keep spending and spending using real money only u can see him spinning but not 100 will get him
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    On the whole blade thing, I personally do not like him. This isn’t a “nerf him urgh I hate him” post. I don’t give a monkeys whether he’s nerfed or not. He’s just not to my liking. I’ve been testing him out a lot with my 3* dupe and I feel his regen just puts you in a vulnerable place. I’ve never really liked the hold block mechanics that crossbones, NC, hood etc have. Leaves you open to a ton of block damage.

I’ll accept that he’s a good character, I don’t think he’s terrible obviously. Awesome bleed and power gain, dimension ability ( whatever it’s called) is obviously good, attack and decrease abitiliy. But for me, he’s not my sort of champion. I’d choose a gwenpool over him.

Hope that no blade lovers scream at me for blaspheming their god(tier)
  • 7 odins only one 4* blade. What can I say
    edited January 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    "Give me proof!"

"thanks for the gloat post"

Yeah.. a 5* MS and a 4* Blade. I forget that my live youtube open wasn't attached to the post. All 3* champs with a 4* Loki. So yes it was proof, but I was more concerned that I didn't see him once in the reel. Eh.. now back to saving for the treasure trove. As for who asked if I have ever won the lottery - $500 on a scratch off. Craps is my game.

Cheers
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    I'll wait till I get him for 10K 5* shards
    I have about 50k saved up so far.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Before yesterday I thought 5*s in the (F)GMCs were a myth all together, since I've opened well over 100 total and never got anything

Then this happened

yryb3sbdge5k.png

There will never be 20k credits in my account. Wowza.
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    u939nnnpjjbj.png
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    Kabam making so much money off of u guys when he will be nerfed. They swore DS ans SW were Op, then they pump out blade for sales. He's a terrible champ, no skill at all. How is that even fun. At least SW was still fun to play with

Kabam wouldn't survive a Blade nerf. Just look at the profiles of the top 100 players.
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    3 in my alliance got 5* Blade from the current Nightstalker crystal, myself included, got him on 2nd crystal. He’s my very first 5* pull from a GMC. My advice is to NEVER spend any real money on any crystal, it’s not worth it, chances are way too damn low. Just save up and get a few crystal every once in a while.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    5w7dgmmc7kme.png

First crystal :)
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    guy in my alliance pulled a 5* blade yesterday.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Loads of my alliance have gotten him too.

Defo in there
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    He is in it--I know from personal experience. Over a year since only successful feature 5* pull for me ever (Mordo), so it's been a while since the luck train came to Z-Town. Don't hate.

Dr. Zola
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    There will never be 20k credits in my account. Wowza.

Just lots of patience and arena milestone hitting, my friend. This is half what I had before Cyber Monday though