**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

⌬ SW or DV for awakening? ⌬

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Which is more worth the generic gem? I have 55 stones for whoever. The main points I’m considering are:

Voodoo has better PI
SW is much simpler to use
Voodoo has better nullification, but SW has better damage. If you vote, please let me know why, and don’t say why if you don’t have both duped so you will know what ur talking about.

⌬ SW or DV for awakening? ⌬ 65 votes

Voodoo sig 56
64%
IronDevilBrew_SwayneStewmanHotCarlosAfridMonkey17288YotzBuckeyeKPadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpGAM3RGUYBUZZdog3000cjs8000myPUNCAKEJim0172Cosmos_2002SummonerB2MarsRuiRuizero7Thecurler 42 votes
Scarlet Witch sig 56
35%
Gimli_SoGDrZolaAlfa_PigeonADDIS0NAnfwilksSpity68Fireballs5Bosko888670Vision_41Random_NoobTeddersnameplasHENRIQUE_FORTEDarkrider05TurbulentUrFaceDangerNoodleElitehunterBahamutXFA_RebootedNuHuman_2099 23 votes

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I have both at 5/50 and sig 99. Both excellent choices but I would lean towards Dr.V. SW needs the stones more though.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Voodoo sig 56
    Voodoo is more reliable.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Just have to say, Voodoo doesn't have a better nullify ability than SW. Maybe they are equal at best but I definitely wouldn't give nullify as a point in favor of Voodoo
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    If you learn how to play voodoo - then voodoo
    But if you more straight play then sw
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    Voodoo sig 56
    For 56 sigs, DV is the better option. If you can max them out,I think the following link may be helpful to you

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/45708/scarlet-witch-or-dr-voodoo-who-is-the-better-mystic#latest
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Voodoo sig 56
    Voodoo for sure. She's still great but he has more abilities, you can tailor him to the fight (ability redux, power control, nullify, etc.) without relying on RNG to get you the right benefit when you might need it. Also only one inherent buff besides dexterity evades to trigger MD in war.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Voodoo sig 56
    Voodoo duh.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What I’ve decided to do is beat the Wakanda challenge, and if I get a mystic or skill, I will use the skill or generic on GP and the mystic or generic on DV. With challenger rating, SW will fall short with crits.
  • AgentTealAgentTeal Posts: 23
    edited January 2018
    Scarlet Witch sig 56
    Scarlet witch, start making her awakend ability high, she can be a beast with her ability maxed out!
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Scarlet Witch sig 56
    I have Voodoo at R5 (sig 40+) and Switch at R4 (sig 85+). I think they are both great.

I like playing Switch because she is simpler to use: I just hit the opponent and spam SP2. Sometimes you want her to power lock, stun or regeneration but she lets you down, true. She is unreliable, but hits very hard.

Voodoo has good regeneration, is much more reliable (you decide if you want to poison, reduce ability, power drain, etc), but hits more lightly and forces you to pay attention to the opponent, combo meter and bar power . Such multitasking short circuits my brain...

If it was now I would have R5 Switch, not Voodoo. And then, perhaps, I would be here now saying I regret I had R5 Switch instead of Voodoo...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ok so for people still voting, I’ve decided to do voodoo over switch because with her 4/40 challenger rating, her crit won’t proc as much, and that means with 50 sig levels, 75% of crits proc chaos magic, so it’s not very worth it. I won’t have enough mystic t4cc to take her up any time soon, and I don’t want to wait that long to become Uncollected, so I’m just gonna go with voodoo. Thx all for helping me decide 😁👍🏼
  • EspGabrielEspGabriel Posts: 26
    I have both, they are 4/40 and 4*, I have 49 sig levels, voodoo it’s better with only this sig level?