**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

STOLEN BC Alliance Name : Luminous Reapers (Imbue)

Hello guys I am in dire need of an alliance my old one had me donate into the treasury an then booted me while we were still in AW & AQ I'm 4600 prestige

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Majub408 wrote: »
    torz5ks5ywng.jpg

Never donate into treasury until after day 5 if you are a new member to an alliance. Most alliances forego donations for new members anyways. Sorry.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well if what lucbob says is true... I’d just say screw it and get rid right away.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    There always two side to a stories if it were like he did I would have waited until the end of AQ day five I'm not a child I invest lots of time an effort even if what he says is true do u things that's right for me to lose 50,000BC @MR_PLATYPUS

There may be two sides to the story, and unfortunately now both sides are coming out of the forums smelling rather rotten. Regardless of if it was right or not (truthfully if that is the rules and you broke them then I guess it could be right) the deed is done. Move on and enjoy a fresh start elsewhere.
  • LucbobLucbob Posts: 51
    doi7n2hyvidg.jpeg
    ku782aqtlczk.jpeg
    tvhdkma21wzw.jpeg
    You can say whatever you want. Our other officers have been complaining about you.
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    edited January 2018
    This post is going to be taken down because Moderators say you cant post other players' names here. Submit a ticket and carry on LMAO
    I would get upset they would spam me to move but I would never have energy I asked them to stop an they took it personally but it's fine every one is against me cause he says things that are not true yet I have proof that I invested BC an that's ignored

That point is not being ignored. It is just that most here seem to agree that it was a legitimate kick. What you clearly are doing is ignoring the why...and trying to make them look bad by calling them out in a thread here on the forums.
    Let me ask you this...if they were spamming you to move and you did not have energy, why couldn't you tell them "I do not have energy, I will move in ___ minutes."?
    Helping another teammate over taking the last route is not the correct choice. I wasn't going to kick you but you clearly did not want to talk about the issue and it's not the first time you've ignored our messages or responded with an attitude so you're done.
    Lucbob wrote: »
    Helping another teammate over taking the last route is not the correct choice. I wasn't going to kick you but you clearly did not want to talk about the issue and it's not the first time you've ignored our messages or responded with an attitude so you're done.

Skipping a path on map 5 of AQ in phase 1 when there are 8 paths and Cable is down is never the right choice. You could have cost them completing the map.
    @420sam We didn't complete the map
    edited January 2018
    I wasn't new was with them for 2months they booted me for no reason

I'm having a lot of trouble believing you. I do not even think you were with them for two months. Looks like even two weeks ago you were posting about looking for an alliance. This seems to be a pattern for you.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/260771#Comment_260771
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/40011/want-to-do-map-5-map-6#latest
    I was planning on leaving an I put that in the chat an they talked me into staying that's what's even worse that I should have just left back then

Nope, nice try:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/40011/want-to-do-map-5-map-6#latest
    That is from December and appears to have a different tag. :)
    edited January 2018
    Thank you

You're welcome. Anything else needed to be done here? Oh and @Lucbob...sorry you guys didn't complete because of it.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    420sam wrote: »
    I was planning on leaving an I put that in the chat an they talked me into staying that's what's even worse that I should have just left back then

Nope, nice try:
    That is from December and appears to have a different tag. :)

Ouch, you should change your name to Chris Hanson with that little detective work.
This discussion has been closed.