**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which X-Men Champ Do You Want To See The Most?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Pretty simple. Who do you want to see in the game the most? Thought I would try another Poll, since my last one was a bit vague. I still think we fought Heimdall and Doctor Octopus. Hahaha. Oh well. #MarvelLife

Which X-Men Champ Do You Want To See The Most? 132 votes

Mystique
30%
Kabam MiikefrankensteinGroundedWisdomHeisenberg07thetaman23SnakeEyes69Platinumreach4FacelessMan2kLoopdaedKenny292Noob_2yrsJSnookMattandCJxxVINMANxxJestressTKalSteelCurtainMUTHunterwolf62Warofgods13514Teflonscoundrel 40 votes
Quicksilver
34%
Etaki_LirakoiBigdrail93Neroa65kaysammy05GKaineNo_More_HeroesCodePlayWhododo872CableImpulseGolden_GuardianRenegade_DoggyRomanoffBrotherDarkstar4387Parapsychsfu_koraxBKSwisherSweetGarbagePandaAnfwilksJosh2Play 46 votes
Sabertooth
23%
DNA3000GrubBigPoppaCBONEDARKLOKISith_LordPhoenixKingKronos987654321Drakon56LucaditCdaveRockandrollinaDOKAYGangNico010915MjbootsX_ScottCaNtDeCiDeCptchaosDre_solidsnakeGreatScott 31 votes
Toad
3%
ShrimkinsManiacSteelerKiddieAlCapone2727 4 votes
Pyro
8%
NoobeeusYelin547XMEN1994Timone147TheLazyKingNeaekcymuller25A28sMuttTasticTxAggie17awan91 11 votes

Comments

• XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    Pyro
    No Emma? :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Mystique

That would have been a good one as well! I'd edit it, but I can't edit selections. Just realized Sabretooth is spelled wrong. Love the new Forum. Not so happy with editing options. Lol
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Mystique
    Apocalypse count? Cause that's who I wanna see over anyone now they released Yondu/Nebula
    Mystique
    Apocalypse count? Cause that's who I wanna see over anyone now they released Yondu/Nebula

I'd love to see him as well.
  • xxVINMANxxxxVINMANxx Posts: 23
    Mystique
    I was also thinking Apocalypse. From that list I'd pick Mystique. I think she'd have a very agile and swift fighting style.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Sabertooth
    Sabretooth, duhhhhhh................. <3
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Raze- wolverines and mystics son
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Goldballs

Dr. Zola
    Mystique
    Jubilee and then Sabertooth. I doubt that they are in a rush for a new bleed/regen champ though.

Ooh! Jubilee! Good one.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Woah woah time out where is dazzler at?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Goldballs is actually a current Xman whose power is creating a bunch of gold balls. Not sure how that's deserving of an abusive tag.

Dr. Zola
    Mystique
    DrZola wrote: »
    Goldballs is actually a current Xman whose power is creating a bunch of gold balls. Not sure how that's deserving of an abusive tag.

Dr. Zola

Not sure. I liked it. Lol.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Goldballs

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola

Not sure but that's CapWW2. In any case I wish he could create me some gold so I could pay my way through these bugs ;)
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    Neither. I wanna see Morph breh. and i wanna see his special animations turn into a random champ and do that champs special. thats legit.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 136 ★★
    Quicksilver
    Apocalypse or Mr Sinister but from your list Quicksilver then Sabertooth.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Mystique
    Mutants more than x-men.

Mystique for sure, she would fit the contest perfectly
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Blob!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I fear if I vote it will not be the same as your vote and then you will be arguing iwith me all night
  • Mystique
    I voted Mystique, but what I really want is for MCOC to upgrade Magneto. He's so bad ass in the comics / movies, but both in game iterations are pretty trash.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I'll settle for a 5* Magik on my roster.
    Mystique
    Apocalypse or Mr Sinister but from your list Quicksilver then Sabertooth.

I'd love to see Apocalypse.
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    Mystique
    They should add Mystique, and she'd be kinda like an adaptoid. When she does a special she transforms into the person she's fighting and does their special. That'd be interesting
    Mystique
    Avalanche wrote: »
    They should add Mystique, and she'd be kinda like an adaptoid. When she does a special she transforms into the person she's fighting and does their special. That'd be interesting

That's a great idea. I had a similar one a while back, where she would perform the opponent's L3.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    Quicksilver Evan Peters pls!!!
    Mystique
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »

I never understood why they have SW and not Quicksilver. Perhaps it's a licensing issue.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I never understood why they have SW and not Quicksilver. Perhaps it's a licensing issue.

Why would there be a licensing issue?
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    Mystique

It's probably because there's not obvious way to add him. Just look at Flash in Injustice 2. It's goofy. Superspeed doesn't fit into fighting games easily
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Poor choices.

Cannonball
    Mr Sinister
    warlock
    Omega red.
    Chamber