**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Champ Releases

MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I think it would be fair for all players if you guys lowered the cost of 5* champs or increase the number of shards events and arena give out when 6* heroes are released, because let's face it mostly the whales will get their hands on them for a while; thus setting a lot of people back. Not even the arena grind will be enough to get 6* champs.

Comments

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @Mrblackkk I agree with you. The availability of 4* crystals to 5* Crystals is around 7:1 without dupes or buying deals on a monthly basis. That ratio needs to be about 7:4 IMO
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Yup
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Not having a 6* as quickly as someone else won’t set you back. I fail to see what’s wrong with the top players being able to acquire champs faster than lower tier players. That’s the way this game is. The higher tier you are that easier it is to acquire shards faster even more so if you spend. This is a business for Kabam
    edited January 2018
    I am in a 10M alliance tier 2 war...and by this I mean we have no problem getting 5* shards but when 6* come out everybody besides the top alliances will be set back. Very unfair if they dont reduce cost or increase rewards.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Not having a 6* as quickly as someone else won’t set you back. I fail to see what’s wrong with the top players being able to acquire champs faster than lower tier players. That’s the way this game is. The higher tier you are that easier it is to acquire shards faster even more so if you spend. This is a business for Kabam

I get that it's a business but businesses dont run without costumers.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Give it some time man, lots of new things are in the works im sure. How much have we seen in the last 4 months?? A huge increase in ways to get shards, especially in uncollected monthly quests
    That's another thing tho. Not eveeybody is uncollected.