**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

best Champion class!

CosmicAymarCosmicAymar Posts: 73
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hello summoners, I want to begin by saying the following IS MY OPINION, so please dont get pissed and contradict me.

The best class is....

Mutant.

I love the variety of characters here.
You have iceman, archangel, Rogue, Wolverine, x 23 nighcrawler, Which are the "god tier" of the mutant class.

My personal Favorite is Wolverine.
Hes So powerful. His bleed damage, and regen are godly insane.
X 23, has less regen, But still Crazy Potential.
Iceman, is Very good to. Coldsnap, Frost bite, organic ice, and is so uselful in act 4 beyond.
Archagnel is even better than iceman,(again my own opinion) Bleed neurotoxin and poison is guranted to be great.
Rogue. No, its not becuase shes a beatiful x men, (well she is : ) but her abilites are Crazy, power steel replicate, and kree physiolgy is A very powerful champion that will boost your Roster. And my Boi, Seatin, made a video saying rogue is bad ass.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTmBDHsNUU
Nightcrawler is great for AW Defense (pretty much any node) evade, precision, bamf and bleed, and is So useful against many Skill class champs.

Thanks for passing by!!

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Try doing one for science
  • Okay bro!
  • Will try : )
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I have to say that I agree with you, especially Rogue, who is super underrated. Life and buff steal has so many uses. Sp2 actually hits pretty hard and can steal a lot of power. Kree physiology allows me to take on bleed or poison nodes easily, plus counters annoying fights like mesmerize or yj sp1.
  • Correct mate! Shes very underrated!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I'd say mutant and mystic are very neck in neck for best class, I think that the mutant class overall has more mediocre champions than the mystic class but more diverse god tier champions
  • true, I love the mystic too.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Mystic is the most op by far