**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Micheal B Jordan's Challenge

2»

Comments

• DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Apache wrote: »

Trying to be slick. U will not get my views lol

Lol. The vids are private, only visible to any one with a link. Doesn't matter much to me if they get watched. The few I put up are mostly for helping my alliance mates.

Why private the video? Unlisted and private are two different things
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    I think maybe people are frustrated because the final stage of this challenge has got rewards that will take them to the next sort of level as there is a t4cc in there and a sizeable amount of 5 star shards. But people who complete this challenge very easily aren't in as much need of the rewards as they're in a map 5 alliance getting t4ccs more easily than players with 4/40 champs. But yeah I agree it should be very challenging for anyone with a roster like this.
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    DrZola wrote: »
    @Jaydev217 There are different strategies for each fight in Chapter 4. Given your lineup, I would advise simply trying to complete it with the easiest Chapter 4 path, which I assume you did.

CWBP is pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it: use a damage over time champ (Wolverine), bleed him with combos, only parry him when he doesn't have any blue Armor Up buffs (literally, zero, or you risk getting stunned). This means you swipe in when he heavies or uses a Special, you hit his block 3-4 times to get him to a Sp1/2 (which you then work to evade). For the most part, you only want to block when it is a parry (which will still cause bleed), so your parry game needs to be sharp (if you aren't using a bleed immune like KG). Also, make sure you avoid getting pinned in your corner unless your evade skills are spot-on. Even when you play perfect parry and hit him when he is stunned, you may get unlucky if he armors up during the stun and stuns you back. Stinks, but that's part of playing against CWBP. Chalk it up to experience.

That's how you do it. If you want to practice against a strong 5* CWBP, there's one in the 888111111888 account in game. Use a 2*/3* to get used to the disparity in attack.

Good luck.

Dr. Zola

Wow Thanks for the only good advice @DrZola
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    l9k1hd2hpv9o.jpg
    Thanks for all ur help guys ! I reached till here and Just see my units I can't go forward ! I cannot use anything and with coincidence my net data is 100MB left so Thanks again and bieeee............!
    Best of Luck
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Jaydev217 wrote: »
    l9k1hd2hpv9o.jpg
    Thanks for all ur help guys ! I reached till here and Just see my units I can't go forward ! I cannot use anything and with coincidence my net data is 100MB left so Thanks again and bieeee............!
    Best of Luck

The fact that you got that far with that team fills me with determination
  • Wayyyyy to hard for me lol
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Jaydev217 wrote: »
    If I did this with this team I’m sure everyone can...

94kwoihfdpjf.png
    6m2zvrofdcyo.png

Dude there must be factors that made u win
    First of all 4* Duped Gwenpool
    Ur experience in the game {not level}

The first 3 rounds are easy peasy. I can totally imagine that GP killing them all.

Don't worry guys, it is supposed to be hard content. I wasn't able to finish the first 4 challenges (coulson, chloe, ming-na and bautista, plus chloe re-run), but was able after a lot of progression in the game. Just because it's there it doesn't mean you have to finish it.