**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

worst unawakened chracters

Who is the most worthless to awaken or useless with being awakened. I heard people say that Doc VOODOO and starlord are worthless if unawakened.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    SL, OG Vision, BW
  • Blade lol
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    SW
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Blade lol

blade is one of the best awakened champs (maybe the best)
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Blade is demi god unawakened, if you cant use him that way ur a noob.
    On the other hand from the core only SW and SL and thor and hulk are the worst ones pretty unusable in undupped condition.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Jugs
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Black Bolt
  • Spidey
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Electra,dormammu ?
  • SW
  • RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    I can’t tell if this guy is trying to be funny with half those choices. Night crawler is better unduped (takes longer to make him switch to swashbuckling mode when he is on defense) Angela gains almost nothing when you dupe her, OG DD is awesome when awakened, but the Netflix version? He just gets a crit bump when he has a debuff, who cares. Black bolt and Luke cage definitely benefit from awakening but I wouldn’t waste a generic gem on either of them.

Now AA or SL or Voodoo those are some champs that a generic gem should be used on. but Voodoo and AA are still good unawakened.

• AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    Black Widow is a total zero when unawakened
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    SL for sure
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Sentry is useless unawakened. He's useless when awakened as well, but that's another story
  • From the 4* only pool I would say the following need to be awakened if you’re to get any use out of them:

Ms Marvel
    Gamora
    Thor
    Deadpool (both versions)
    Black Widow
    Daredevil OG
    Abomination
    Cap WWii
    Scarlet Witch
    Electro

You can probably get by with the following champs unduped, although they become much better when duped:

Dr Strange
    Vision (both versions)
    Wolverine

The following don’t matter. They’re bad either way:

War Machine
    Magneto Marvel Now

• MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Bahamut wrote: »
    SL, OG Vision, BW

You cant be serious about OG vision. He is so good still undup. You must be a beginner. This is no da wei.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Groot. he's still the worst one when duped. but eh.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Champs that are worthless without their dupe:
    Starlord
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Thor
    Black Widow
    Scarlet Witch
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Mrblackkk wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    SL, OG Vision, BW

You cant be serious about OG vision. He is so good still undup. You must be a beginner. This is no da wei.

I’m not a beginner. He needs the dupe for Synthesis which is the reason he’s such a good defender
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    come on. Star lord is still pretty decent. Scarlet witch is still an okay champ with the nulifies. they just rely on their dupe to be the best champs in the game.

worst champs without a dupe

Luke Cage - duped or unduped he awful right now
    Iron Man/Patriot
    Kamala Khan
    Spider-Gwen is very bad
    She-hulk is still very bad.

Even with their dupe they are still pretty god awful
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Come on, folks. There is absolutely no worse character unduped than X-Force Deadpool -- I don't see how anyone could possibly find a use for the character unawakened
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Come on, folks. There is absolutely no worse character unduped than X-Force Deadpool -- I don't see how anyone could possibly find a use for the character unawakened

Meh at least he gets power gain when low on health. She Hulk should be so lucky
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Sentry, total trash unawaken, if you awaken him is still trash
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    ESF wrote: »

X-Pool Deadforce has some type of good bleed and power gain at least. there many worse champs than him. i mean. of all Unduped champs, i'll rather have that Deadpool over Unduped SL, BW, or any other bottom tier champs.
  • Nah ant man is bad un duped