**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong Rank up decision?

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I recently ranked up my 4-star Captain America WWII to R5. Is it a good decision? I also used my Science Awakening gem on him (his sig. is currently lvl 12).
My other choices were 4-star YJ (duped), 4-star Spider-man Classic (duped).
Is it worth it? Was it really needed?
I already have 5 4-star R5 champs (4 of them duped) and 2 R3 5-star champs (1 of them duped), excluding Captain America WII.

Wrong Rank up decision? 54 votes

Yes, it's a good decision
66%
Whododo872Alfa_Pigeon2StarKingvg2782Monkey17288NguyenDauMrbeast6000Primmer79adqqedfyvrSuperman69AjisdopeEmil_LimsonTheabc246810nameplasVinitlalka1988Stark78AlfaGreenstrokeMohit_7SpiritOfVengeance 36 votes
YJ/Spidey-Classic are better
5%
Random_NoobZane22MisterNiceGuy 3 votes
Should've waited
27%
A_rock007sfu_koraxDrenlinheruheru511SpideyGAM3RGUYAnonymous346vinniegainzPegasusNiteAndDaeshchong2JackeagleAjjohnsbb8KaanG95wcdelta14 15 votes

Comments

• GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Should've waited
    I did should have waited even though I once done the same thing and regretted cause I got quake a little bit later
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Atm there is only a handfull good science.
    Capwii,
    Hulk
    Quake
    Void

For defense altho they Arent that good any more but still ok
    YJ
    Spidey
    Electro

I voted yeah good options compare of ur currentlig option.. Altho Quake, Hulk and Void vud have been better but since u didnt mention those capwii is ur best solution.. (if u cudnt wait)
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Should've waited
    You will probably pull him as a 6 star now, kabam'd!
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited January 2018
    @GAM3RGUY I ranked up Captain America WW2 because I had 9 T4 Sci Class Catalysts & 1 of them was in my stash. So I had to make a quick decision before 1 T4 sci class catalyst expires.
    @NguyenDau I don't have Quake, Hulk, Void. And I couldn't wait because 1 T4 sci catalyst was about to expire.
    edited January 2018
    @NiteAndDae That would be great. I still have 6 sci T4 class catalysts. I won't R2 him though (as a 6-star).
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Capwii is still a v good champ and vs any champ with many buff he take 0 block dmg.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Should've waited
    Cap WWII is good, but I'll prioritize Hulk, Quake and Void over him. Again, he is good, don't get me wrong, but since resources are limited, prioritization is always required.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Cap WWll will help you in the collector fight.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    How about this...For Ice Phoenix in uncollected quest couple of months back..he was probably the best champ to use in my opinion....does that help?
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    edited January 2018
    YJ/Spidey-Classic are better
    I ranked ww2 ages ago when I was new and I took advice from my alliance. Absolutely hated him. Once I learned how to evade/intercept his block proficiency was pretty useless and that's all he's got going for him. Immediately ranked him down at 12.0. YJ is way better imo