**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

problem

i m playing since 2 yrs but still i did not getting a new champ. and one more thing from PHC i never get any 4* hero so here i have request u to that please give me new and more champ that i can play like other strong champ.
thanks

Comments

• looking for regeneration hero
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Join an alliance and open crystals... not sure what else to say...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm in no position to judge, but statistically speaking, it seems you may not be very active. I managed to get 60 new 4* champs and 9 new 5* champs between June-2017 till Jan-2018, partly from arena grinding and partly from crystal opening. Let's say someone is 1/4 as active as me, and 1/2 less lucky, at least he or she may still be able to get a dozen of 4*s and 1 or 2 new 5*s. By the way, I don't consider myself lucky in crystal opening. While I may not have the shittest luck, however sometimes my luck are below par.

Again, don't get me wrong. Statistics and odds can sometimes fall on the extreme end. Again, I'm in no position to judge. If you are somewhat active, open plenty of crystals, yet really really unlucky and get no new 4*s, then I'm really sorry that the RNG is really really against you.

Hope your luck will turn good for year 2018, with many new 4* flooding your way. Good luck!
  • kindly provide me a 5* dup. chapmp..
    no more new champ please ... another thing is that i need tire 4 mystics catalist so plz
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    jl_1803 wrote: »
    kindly provide me a 5* dup. chapmp..
    no more new champ please ... another thing is that i need tire 4 mystics catalist so plz

You seem to ask for a lot
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    While you're at it, kindly avoid me getting a cwappy 6*.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I think he means he has never gotten greatest and greatest "new champ" no way to open crystals for 2 years and not get somebody you didn't have already...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Umm yeah and he is probably 13 or 14 sooo...yeah he is probably in class while you are playing under your desk in your cubicle at work and not clocking the same endless hours as some of us....
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354

Master level Trolling.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    TonyStark wrote: »

Master level Trolling.

Uncollected level actually.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★

Master level Trolling.

Uncollected level actually.

Does that mean the op is trolling himself?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I am more surprised this has not gotten the standard close and mod response yet.