**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinions!

So I've been playing since July and i skip December and January. I have 15 4 stars, 2 5 stars, and 63 3 stars, and 53 2 stars, and 9 1 stars. I'm also 90k and level 45. If you wanna see my top profile look up unknowngamer1.0. But i'm struggling to get good champs and i'm looking for a alliance that a least get 4 star shards(no line). So send invites please i'm looking for a good clean, chill alliance.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Any reason you're opposed to line? or just plain dont want to use it?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I don't like having use my data for something i dont use, when you can literally tell me my paths and what bg to join.
    I don't think there are good alliances without line or any other communicator, as in game chat makes it almost impossible to communicate between 30 people

When I did use line, i never communicate on line.
    You want a good alliance but neglect using Line app or some other communication forum that would allow the officers and leaders to better organize a strategy for AW and AQ with you. Good luck.

I just need a good alliance, i dont want line.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

I don't like having use my data for something i dont use, when you can literally tell me my paths and what bg to join.

Use wifi. I am sitting at work gaming and using wifi, while also conferring on a conference call. Work smarter, not harder.

Use wifi. I am sitting at work gaming and using wifi, while also conferring on a conference call. Work smarter, not harder.

I have other things on my phone other than MCOC.
    Tough truth: A lot of alliances worth joining use some kind of communication outside of the game.

that being said, at your level, you could probably find a decent one. I don't have one for you, but wish you luck.

thx
    You want a good alliance but neglect using Line app or some other communication forum that would allow the officers and leaders to better organize a strategy for AW and AQ with you. Good luck.

Good alliances use line app or some other communication outlet. I have an alt account in an alliance that requires it too. Like I said, good luck.

Like I said i just want a alliance.
    TheDemon wrote: »
    I have never been in an alliance that does not use some other means aside from game chat for communication. @TheOneAndOnly and @Primmer79 are both correct. You have to use some other means of communication to really excel in this game. War right now requires a lot of strategy. Anyone in tier 1 can tell you that. You miss a node or place the wrong champ for war and you can get booted since that mistake can cost you a war.

Jesus I dont want to debate whether to use line. i dont want line! I just want to find alliance!!!
    No one is trying to be combative besides you. What we are saying is you are essentially contradicting yourself/being stubborn. You want a good alliance but no extra app. We are saying that is difficult and giving input

Edit: you asked for opinions. not an invite.

I'm not being 'combative'. I just want people to respect my wishes, just like I yours.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    No one is trying to be combative besides you. What we are saying is you are essentially contradicting yourself/being stubborn. You want a good alliance but no extra app. We are saying that is difficult and giving input

I'm not being 'combative'. I just want people to respect my wishes, just like I yours.

I respect your wishes, I just think you are reaching for far more than you can achieve. I would not recommend you to any of the alliances that have posted ads in the elite chat this morning on Line app. Sorry, but I have a reputation to uphold. :)

I respect your wishes, I just think you are reaching for far more than you can achieve. I would not recommend you to any of the alliances that have posted ads in the elite chat this morning on Line app. Sorry, but I have a reputation to uphold. :)

No rep here.

No rep here.

I mean on the forums.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited January 2018

No rep here.

Just my opinion
    @TheDemon > @colbyscipio987

You'd be wise to listen to the four or five people that have chimed in on this already. I won't add on, but have you ever wondered how some smaller players than you can end up in 7-9 million rated alliances and step in seamlessly? There is a reason.
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    LINE is valuable even if you don't plan on using it. You can at least get instructions from your officers...

If you plan on running anything higher than map 3 you definitely need some form of 3rd party communicator.

No alliance that is even half competitive functions without LINE. Besides, LINE doesn't even use much data at all. In the 2 years I've had my iPhone I've used a total of 409 MB... In comparison I've used 5.3 GB on MCoC in that same time period.

I have a android.

No rep here.

Just my opinion

You'd be wise to listen to the four or five people that have chimed in on this already. I won't add on, but have you ever wondered how some smaller players than you can end up in 7-9 million rated alliances and step in seamlessly? There is a reason.

Just looking for a alliance. No Line Debates....

No rep here.

Just my opinion

Also i'm not looking for a 7-9mil alliance, i'm just looking for some 4 star shards.
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Your title for the thread is "Opinions", and then you get mad when people give you their opinion?

I guarantee you will not find a stable alliance that does NOT use some form of outside the game communication tool. That's not opinion, that's just a fact.

I'm not getting mad mate. I'm just wish you respect my wishes.
    Your title for the thread is "Opinions", and then you get mad when people give you their opinion?

I guarantee you will not find a stable alliance that does NOT use some form of outside the game communication tool. That's not opinion, that's just a fact.

i was also referring to my profile in opinions.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159

Then the title of the post is poorly chosen or the wording of your first post is poorly worded since you clearly state after telling us about your roster to "send invites."

Then the title of the post is poorly chosen or the wording of your first post is poorly worded since you clearly state after telling us about your roster to "send invites."

Sorry i should've worded that better.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Good luck Captain Ahab.