**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

blade is god tier

CosmicAymarCosmicAymar Posts: 73
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Blades damage is so good!!!

Comments

• DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    No. He doesn’t need buff. He counters the direct damage mystics and gets the highest damage output in the game against them and villains, plus regen plus insane bleed.
  • Sorry I am still allowed to have my own opinions
  • Colby You being serious?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    No, he is complete trash.

Was being sarcastic, with a complete BS question.
  • No, he is complete trash.

Was being sarcastic, with a complete BS question.

Well hes not good for me. I'd rather use Hyperion
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Hey summoners, I want to talk about blade, who I think is Too overated.
    The champion is very nice, Great bleed damage and regen but thats about it.
    There Are So many more intersting champions, Like Magik Scarket witch, Arcangel etc,
    But blade, Just isnt very powerful in my opinion.
    Many Rank 5 him as a 5 star, But Id rather rank 5 Sparky, Archangel or Hypeion.
    This is Coming from a HUGE blade fan from the comics.
    To be honest, He needs to be buffed.

I agree with you, too overrated, he isn't that good at all, I was thinking about going for him as a 5* but when I got him as a 3* and played with him, I didn't knew were the hype is about. Maybe with deep wounds he would be a little better but without, his bleeds suck
  • Shark THANK YOU! i fell the same i got him as a three star, and hes just meh,
  • And kabam is Coming at us to nerf him lol.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Please keep believing that
    This Topic is pathetic. Blade is the best champion in game(right now could change) deal with it.
  • Grimbear show respect for others opinions
    Shark THANK YOU! i fell the same i got him as a three star, and hes just meh,

DUP HIM AND FIND OUT HOW OP HE IS!!!!!!!!
  • I USED AN AWAKENING GEM!!!!!! SO RESPECT MY OPINION!!!!
  • Shark THANK YOU! i fell the same i got him as a three star, and hes just meh,

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    el oh el

Edit: because I can edit
    edited January 2018

Even duped his bleed sucks
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Stark Spidey is still better for high damage and going for a Legends run
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    edited January 2018
    He is trash... Now go away...from here
    He needs huge buff like regeneration when attacking also with while blocking...
    Needs fury buff while charging heavies upto 6 fury buffs ..
    Every hits should increase his damage along with combos
    And last but not the least ... Needs one more synergy which will give him danger sense against heroes .....i think it will enough for making him good
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Who's blade?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018

Even duped his bleed sucks

Why would duping him make his bleed better?
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Even duped his bleed sucks ass

Why would duping him make his bleed better?

Bcs he said that I need to dupe him and see how OP he then is, but I think ghost rider and Archangel are much more OP
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Bcs he said that I need to dupe him and see how OP he then is, but I think ghost rider and Archangel are much more OP

it's because the dupe gives him the sick regen
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    And AA is great but he's no Blade. Blade has the ability to be great in any fight, AA is gimped against any bleed/poison immune. Plus Blades synergies are sick.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Jeez, must be hard to be so inexperienced at this game
  • There are some major idiots in this chat. I mean come on. Blade is the best champ in the game arguably. Now maybe starky is better because he doesnt require 3 synergies but blade is the ultimate power still. If you think he sucks you just have 0 idea of how to use him and probably need to quit this game.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @CosmicAymar

I don't like what you've done here, but by god do I respect it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You started another Blade thread to say that he is overrated but he is God tier and will be nerfed? Nice spam post. Hopefully it will be shut down.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Waiting for the whole "god Tier" saying argument and it getting all religious again lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Waiting for the whole "god Tier" saying argument and it getting all religious again lol

Blasphemy!