**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Shortage

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Did anyone else start getting extremely low on gold once they had decent 5 star champs to take to rank 3. I used to always sit at 2.5 - 3 million in gold and now I have to grind hard to stay above 500k

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Me to. Im just Think. Im need to grind my as like im dont hav any irl life
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I am in the exact same situation right now. I want to rank 4 my 5 star starlord but I need 2000 more tier tech frags but even when I do get them it will take a lot of gold for sure.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    This seems to be an ongoing problem for most people. @Kabam Miike
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Gold has never been an issue for me. I have 2 r4 5*, and 2 r3 5*, tons of max 4*.

Hit that arena kid
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The only way I keep my head afloat with gold is by arena grinding. Go for at least the 4* basic milestones, every time. Throw in the 3* Featured milestones on the weekend.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I always do all milestones on summoner trial, 3star arena, 4star basic arena and 2-4mil on featured and still ISO expiring coz not enough gold
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I have 7.5 million gold grind arena this is the best way to get gold from battle chips
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I’m getting low on gold despite doing gold realms .. they need to buff up gold in quests with more 5* upgrades
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I went from 6M to 200K Gold
    Grind all Feat/Basic 4* arenas for all milestones
    And still low as hell.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I go college and I work part time and then I do story quests, event quests, alliance quest and alliance war and that is it. Now there is going to be alliance war seasons which is another add on. Arena is just an annoying mode maybe if there were improved milestones and ranked rewards it would give some more motivation. I say it is annoying because you would have grind out a bunch of battlechips for some gold and repeat.
  • 3ul3r wrote: »
    Sell iso. Instead of freaking out trying to rank up bad champs and 3* in order to burn that iso so that you can claim you stash iso before you lose it, sell that stuff. It's actually a decent return.

moe8g4zrcjv3.png

Notice the gold I have and the iso and no, I haven’t ranked a 3* in ages, I still have 2*s that aren’t maxed. I even play map 3 so no donations, 5* take a lot of gold to rank and level up to someone that doesn’t even make donations and sell iso
  • I go college and I work part time and then I do story quests, event quests, alliance quest and alliance war and that is it. Now there is going to be alliance war seasons which is another add on. Arena is just an annoying mode maybe if there were improved milestones and ranked rewards it would give some more motivation. I say it is annoying because you would have grind out a bunch of battlechips for some gold and repeat.

Alliance war season is the same as regular war. No change
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    they really need to make a daily gold realm that rotates daily or every 48 hours
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Arena is boring 90 percent of the time.

I thought it was 99.999999999998% of the time

I thought it was 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time.LMAO
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    They should make gold crystals give a reasonable amount of gold
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Arena is the best bet. I don’t grind the arena, usually do only milestones for units but sit around 3.8-4 million (often as high as 5 million but recently upgraded a couple of 4*).
    wgyuckqdp40p.png

isocng6p7p8s.png
    For arena, I generally just use my r4/5 4* and 5* (if applicable) and just do milestones - doesn’t require much time.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    After a long week of questing, AQ, and AW I really don’t feel like wasting more time in arena. Arena will never be entertaining but at least it could be more rewarding. I just ranked my x-23 from 1 to 4/55 and I’m completely out of gold. One rank up! And now I have to struggle with donations and I have t4 cats piling up for champs that I would love to rank but my 50,000 gold says other wise. I’m forced to buy gold crystals with loyalty and I have sold almost all my basic iso. The last “update” for gold is when the uncollected bc crystals came out. It’s time they increase gold yield.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Player wrote: »
    For arena, I generally just use my r4/5 4* and 5* (if applicable) and just do milestones - doesn’t require much time.

This is basically where I have gotten to in Arenas. I have more than enough r4/r5 4* to push to streak 10 in one sitting without using any r3 or lower. I usually do this during lunch on Mon/Thur, then do it again in a later sitting that evening until I'm at streak 20. Each of those sittings takes ~30min, ~3min per match.

After that, I only use my r5's, enough for 4 full teams, and just cycle through them every few hours. Takes ~12min for each sitting, earning roughly 130k or so points. I repeat this to clear all milestones, and maybe one or two sessions past, to make sure I hit the 11-25% ranking.

I also have enough 5*, including a r4 and 2 r3s, that I hit the 350k milestone to qualify for the 100 4* shards rank reward, in basically a single sitting, and then stop.

I find doing this gives me well over 100k BC's that I spend every week on GMACs, which give a lot of gold/units.

If I need the units (Like I do currently after buying the 3500 deal after doing the Jordan Challenge) I'll add in the 3* Arena as well, but that is only as needed.

tl/dr: I understand why people don't want to do arenas, but there is no denying they are the best source of gold in the game. Even people with big rosters that don't care about the 4* can just do milestones with relatively little time commitment.