**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Consolidate Iso.

CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
So I Just R3d a 5* champ using grey iso.
It took 30-45 mins of using the stuff in my tab, then taking what I wanted out of my stash, then back to my tab, adding it to my champ, back to my stash... rinse repeat ad Infinitum.

Surely there is a better way to do this?

Can we have a way to consolidate the tiny 75-125-525 ISO’s into something bigger?

Can we rank up directly from the stash?

Can you start ranking the materials we are getting from quests to a suitable size for the champs we are ranking?

I know it’s not a massive bug or an issue that’s game breaking, but these quality of life changes help dramatically in keeping the enjoyment of the game.

If anyone else has any suggestions/solutions to solve this issue, feel free to post it here.

I’ve stayed up way past my bedtime now, to rank up my champ and to write this post, and now I’m going to be cranky tomorrow from lack of sleep....

You wouldn’t like me when I’m cranky...

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I think it would be a good move to exchange a few lower tier iso for higher tier. Maybe an Iso-8 shop where you spend iso to get better iso
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Agree that especially as we use higher and higher tier champs, the movement and ranking of smaller pieces of iso is a chore and frankly, a waste of time. Surely there is a quick and dirty solution so that I can spend those 5 minutes playing instead of moving resources from stash and then using/ selling them?

ps. How about allowing us to sell directly from stash, to save time there as well?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    The ISO inflation crisis is here!