**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Situation dilemma issue ..

Ok.. so I have a situation.

My gold amount is going very low despite me doing ;
- gold realm last month,
- basic arena I.e 4* basic (all milestones) and 4* featured until I reach ranked rewards milestone
- Monthly quests heroic , master and uncollected

Dilemma is - I don’t have enough gold to donate to ally for weekly donations , OR
I have to either leave my ally or stop upgrading.

Anyone else facing the issue or want to give tips ?

Comments

• Options
    DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Stop ranking up everyone, only rank who you need and gold and other resources will build up.
  • Options
    OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    sell tier 5 ISO
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    DGC wrote: »
    Stop ranking up everyone, only rank who you need and gold and other resources will build up.

Also if you concentrate on only ranking up your highest priority champs, your ISO will build up to the point where it will fill up your stash and then you will have to start selling it to prevent it from just expiring. Which will also generate a lot of gold over time.
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Thanks for feedback ;
    I rank up only 4*s upto rank 3

And I don’t bother ranking up 3*s anymore

I only have 2 rank 5*s at rank 4 and others are at 1

But selling ISOs make sense
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Thanks for feedback ;
    I rank up only 4*s upto rank 3

And I don’t bother ranking up 3*s anymore

I only have 2 rank 5*s at rank 4 and others are at 1

But selling ISOs make sense

I had the same problem, stop ranking every 4* to R3. It gets to a point when you have to make a choice and focus only on the ones you plan to R5 in the future, it will also save ISO. Not only that, but will also be saving class ISO for when you pull a really good one
  • Options
    Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    @Nitro422 yeah makes sense I should avoid ranking up 4*s as only reason was arena points but not planing to grinding for any of the 4*s.

This should save gold. Thanks