**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 4* skill awakening gems from 3 crystals

Hello, just opened 3 4* awake gem crystals and got 3 skill awakening gems is this a glitch or a bug can i write a ticket ? Because its really not funny

Comments

• ThorThor Posts: 14
    Interesting, 2/3 I had were skill too, in my alliance two others opened the event quest one and had skill too.....
  • Moving this to the proper section of the forums. Thank you!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    1/216 chance. Not that unlikely in the grand scheme of things.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    1/6
    1/6
    1/6
    Really isn't that unlikely

For 3 crystals overall chance is 1/216 so its very unlikely but in game it hapens all the time and its considered normal ?
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I feel ya I opened 5 and got 5 mystic ones which I thought was impossible 6 classes and I only get 1 type 6 times what are the odds
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I got 3 cosmic t4 catalysts from 3 class t4 crystals. But I guess it’s more annoying with awakening gems. Unlucky
    I feel ya I opened 5 and got 5 mystic ones which I thought was impossible 6 classes and I only get 1 type 6 times what are the odds

Ure chances were 1/7776 Kabam should fix those bugs but they wont
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Zarakik wrote: »
    1/6
    1/6
    1/6

For 3 crystals overall chance is 1/216 so its very unlikely but in game it hapens all the time and its considered normal ?

The odds to get 3 skill are 1/216 but that’s not the right odds to look at. The correct odds are 1/36 to pull 3 out of 3 of any class. That’s roughly a 3% chance which is small but not a bug...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol y u complaining about skill gems? I would complain if I got science gems
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Someone in my alliance has pulled 4 5* skill gems....you shouldn't complain
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Well Blade Gwenpool and some other skill champ
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Kabam Rose wrote: »
    Moving this to the proper section of the forums. Thank you!

Or you could awnser why your RNG isn’t very R
    Bahamut wrote: »

Or you could awnser why your RNG isn’t very R

you know the odds of his pull is identical to the odds of any other combo of 3 gems?
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Gwenpool, Blade and DD. problem solved.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    No bug at all. I've opened 3 in a row (over the course of a year), all Science. Have fun
    Saiyan wrote: »
    No bug at all. I've opened 3 in a row (over the course of a year), all Science. Have fun

wait....i thought they rigged them to only give skill?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    ll3k3zvn1dor.png
    There's something far more rare statistically

Lol! That just happened to me but it was 3× 2* Star-Lord
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    It's still
    1/6 each time as the prior spin has zero effect on second

I tried to explain the concept of "individual events" on the site before. It didn't go well

• KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★

You missed. The proper section would have been the recycle bin
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    You luck is like mine with premiums and featured crystals. You get one class and i get 2* champs. Simple answer for both of us, Sucks to Suck
    The only people who should be allowed to comment on how statistics do/don't work are people who actually understand statistics
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Kestrelle wrote: »

You missed. The proper section would have been the recycle bin

Any possible way to ''Agree'' and ''LOL'' at the same time?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    test

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    test

Your test was successful. You posted.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Getting back to the OP, @Zarakik bad luck. And better luck next time.

Why people can't just give some sympathy instead of just a statistics lesson I don't know.

Ultimately, the reality is this: hundreds of thousands of people play this game; so things that might seem rare (getting three or four of the same thing in a row) actually happen every day. Someone somewhere has opened three 5* crystals and got Archangel three times in a row.

You were just unlucky with your result (but at least there are some cool skill champs to work with).

Better luck next time.
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Zarakik wrote: »
    1/6
    1/6
    1/6

*facepalm*

That's not how it works... you can't just add them together.

If you roll a 6 sided die, you have a 1/6 chance to land on 6. No matter how many times you roll it. It will always be 1 in 6. Every. Single. Time.

My god... what are they teaching in math nowadays?

Its for single one but what is sum chance that all 3 will be the same, its not 1/6. For example u opened 100 crystals and got same gem from them its not 1/6 chance it would be astronomicaly low like 0.00000000.....
    They really need a disagree button.

The odds for any individual event may be 1/6, but that doesn't mean he's wrong. Opening specifically skill 100 times in a row does have astronomically low odds. Same odds as any specific ordered list of 100 crystals. Opening a skill after 100 consecutive skill gems is 1/6.

1/216 chance. Not that unlikely in the grand scheme of things.

No, its always just 1 chance in 6. One pull never effects the next pull, so always the same odds

It's all in the wording. Chances of pulling three in a row is 1/216. Chances of pulling a skill after two consecutive skill pulls is 1/6.