**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Question

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have some T1 Alphas expiring. Who should I rank up?

Rank Up Question 30 votes

5* Quake to Rank 4 for prestige
20%
zero7MirakuruBahamutTheDemonPriceless_4287Ganesh_Challa 6 votes
5* AA unduped to Rank 3
80%
SMiller80Mwhitaker23SomeoneElseJank39AfridBuckeyeKPZane22SakkbanKingCrooksGAM3RGUYTheMageHunterSjandds420samAnonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSSharkPowerr99Grim10SpiderCoolsCarme1974Elitehunter 24 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Not just for prestige. Quake is amazing. Look up “Quake vs Mephisto” or “Quake god mode” on YT
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Not just for prestige. Quake is amazing. Look up “Quake vs Mephisto” or “Quake god mode” on YT

I’ve used her a little. She is really good it’s just not quite my fighting style lol
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »

I’ve used her a little. She is really good it’s just not quite my fighting style lol

If she is duped then she would be a great prestige boost at 4/55. If not duped then I would lean towards AA since he can help you clear more content (although I assume that really is not an issue for you).
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    5* AA unduped to Rank 3
    No question in that one
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    5* AA unduped to Rank 3
    Aa against non immume champs is beast i hv undupe 5* r4 and he is rocking in war and quests . Quake is also beast i can practically beat opponent without touching opponent just by charging is heavy attack and his aftershock . But aa is more reliable for me. He is one of the fastest fight finisher.All you need is parry heavy block parry heavy. And opponent is screwed.