**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Panther (CW) Event Boss

Can’t check it right now because of the update, but I just remembered something that confused me the other day and cost me some units and sanity. Does the Black Panther (Civil War) from the boss node in the Michael B. Jordan Challenge have something that makes him unstoppable? It happened to me a good few times and I didn’t read anything on the node or in the character description telling me why.

Comments

• VladTapesVladTapes Posts: 4
    Unstoppable is his signature ability.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    When you try to heavy attack him when he has an armor up he becomes Unstoppable, even without a dupe.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Really? Wow lol idk how i’ve never encountered that before at any point. Is that new or has he always had that?
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    He has always had tht sa
    Wow this game has been strongly inconsistent for me on so many aspects...
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    @LordNegrotron It's his signature ability. When you try to attack him with a heavy BPCW can become unstoppable by consuming one Armour up buff.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    It surprises a lot of people @LordNegrotron, there are fairly regular threads about it. It would probably help if his Sig description actually had the word 'Unstoppable' in it, rather than 'resist the impact' which is closer to what it says.

Also, look up the unfazed mastery. That lets any champion go unstoppable after being evaded; which regularly confuses people unfamiliar with it, and they post threads like "Unstoppable Hulk? WTF?"
    It surprises a lot of people @LordNegrotron, there are fairly regular threads about it. It would probably help if his Sig description actually had the word 'Unstoppable' in it, rather than 'resist the impact' which is closer to what it says.

Also, look up the unfazed mastery. That lets any champion go unstoppable after being evaded; which regularly confuses people unfamiliar with it, and they post threads like "Unstoppable Hulk? WTF?"

I see the resist the impact of heavy attacks in there now, but tbh, I only use heavy attacks really when I fight with AA. For me, he used a special and it activated for him when i dodged back. Then when i tried to punish his special after the animation, unstoppable popped up and he shrugged it off and just used another special. Also ik about Unfazed. I have it too, and it can be useful when it activates, but this BPCW was the quest one. Does Kabam passively put masteries behind the AI of quests too? (That’s a legitimate question, I’m not trying to patronize you)