**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela 5* or Medusa 4*?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Who to rank up: 5* unduped Angela to rank four, or, 4* Medusa/duped to rank four?xiam76mmllg3.png
oyk2z9sugeto.png

EDIT: ranking Angela will make her my third rank four 5*, alongside with WS and X23. I can rank Medusa now, but only need one more t2 alpha cat for Angela.

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Any opinions?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    How far are you in the game
    Looking to complete RttL chapter four. Want to become uncollected soon. Level 60, have 3 5*’s at rank four. Just about having my third 5* at rank 4.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Medusa bro
  • YjgovtheYjgovthe Posts: 34
    Angela
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Angela, she is a 5* and I've heard she can hit very hard even unawakened.
  • shchong2 wrote: »
    I have a 5* Angela too, and will bring her to R3 soon, although I may not be bring her to R4 that soon (consider saving the T2a for someone else). Since her sig ability is almost completely irrelevant, and she can hit really hard, and she can also serve as a mini-tank, she is definitely worth the rank up.

Medusa on the other hand needs to be awakened, and needs to have SYNERGY to be really good. If I put myself in your shoes, I'll only rank Medusa after I'm done ranking Angela. Don't get me wrong, she is good, top 3, along side with Hyperion and Angela, but she needs SYNERGY to be great, whereas Angela is more straight forward. Furthermore, Angela is 5* so at this point you shall rank your 5* first, but as long as you still have extra resources, feel free to eventually R5 your 4* Medusa in near future.

I agree
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Angela!
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    you have 2 rank 4 five stars and arent uncollected yet? I imagine itll be a breeze when you make your run.

Hopefully!
  • TheVulTheVul Posts: 8
    Angela. Medusa is dependent on synergy & awakening
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Angela has amazing raw damage output. She can build up precision and lots of fury, so she crits almost every single hit within 10 seconds of the fight. She is a solid champion, with a bit of armour and some regen to top it off. Though, her sig ability is useless so don't bother duping her, but asides from that, really good champion. I'm jealous of you.
    Thanks all. I have been focusing on my 5*’s anyway so I will continue with that!
  • Luke69696969Luke69696969 Posts: 10
    MEDUSA