**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW pilot alliances and new AW

Kabam for the integrity of the game, can you put in extra measures to prevent pilot alliances in the new war. There are a number of alliances who we know and shall remain named that have 2-3 people pilot their alliances. How do I know? Trust me I know them and you can tell the way they play and single movers.

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Seconded!

If people can't do their own fights they don't deserve the top rewards
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Ya. It's a bit of a joke. I see some of these low alliances with a bunch of 4* still and maybe 3-4 guys who have pretty good accounts. You can tell they are piloting the others. Do I know that as a fact? No, but I can almost guarantee by how they play and the champs they bring. eg. You see one guy take out a node, then he's done, then you see the other guy move like 3 minutes later and take out a node, then the other guys goes. And they all use champs like Quake.
  • Is this something Kabam can address given new war?

Now if you don’t have an alliance pilot nothing to worry about.

This is affecting your bottom line Kabam because people aren’t healing and reviving as much
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Ya. It's a bit of a joke. I see some of these low alliances with a bunch of 4* still and maybe 3-4 guys who have pretty good accounts. You can tell they are piloting the others. Do I know that as a fact? No, but I can almost guarantee by how they play and the champs they bring. eg. You see one guy take out a node, then he's done, then you see the other guy move like 3 minutes later and take out a node, then the other guys goes. And they all use champs like Quake.

Yeah, because nodes are not linked and people do not have multiple accounts sometimes. Have you ever wondered about the parity amongst the champs that top alliances bring for alliance war attack phase? Might want to check that out if you have not yet.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Just report them and move on. If Kabam ever gets serious about cracking down on account sharing they will surely be gone if piloting is occurring.
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    420sam wrote: »
    Just report them and move on. If Kabam ever gets serious about cracking down on account sharing they will surely be gone if piloting is occurring.

Reporting them does nothing. Calling them out in forums gets the thread removed and your forum access revoked. I used to play in these alliances and had my account piloted, not because I sucked, but because when I slept or worked, they played for you. And you HAD to give your password. I no longer play on my main account because it’s just a battle against bugs and headaches for no real entertainment value. Starting from scratch has given me bit more excitement working towards new champs, etc, like it once was. I have no excitement fighting god champs on god nodes when the game lags and bugs out eating one combo attack and dying. As long as whales shell out money to “continue game” after being victim to bug or glitch, nothing will change. And these pilot alliances, are the biggest whales. If you think they will take action against them I recommend picking another game.
  • Ya. It's a bit of a joke. I see some of these low alliances with a bunch of 4* still and maybe 3-4 guys who have pretty good accounts. You can tell they are piloting the others. Do I know that as a fact? No, but I can almost guarantee by how they play and the champs they bring. eg. You see one guy take out a node, then he's done, then you see the other guy move like 3 minutes later and take out a node, then the other guys goes. And they all use champs like Quake.

ITS CALL COORDINATION!
    what other excuse can you come up with?
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Wait a minute, this would suggest that said alliance would be account sharing. I know none of my fellow gamers and commentators here would make such forbidden accusations against these so called top alliances. That would be insinuating that Kabam favors such top alliances so much, that they would be willing to turn an eye to such blatant breach of T.O.S. We all know this can't be true, as balance is so important to them. Im sure you just ran up against such an organized and well timed alliance. Cheers mate.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Why would they want to address this? It makes them money
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Reporting them does nothing. Calling them out in forums gets the thread removed and your forum access revoked. I used to play in these alliances and had my account piloted, not because I sucked, but because when I slept or worked, they played for you. And you HAD to give your password. I no longer play on my main account because it’s just a battle against bugs and headaches for no real entertainment value. Starting from scratch has given me bit more excitement working towards new champs, etc, like it once was. I have no excitement fighting god champs on god nodes when the game lags and bugs out eating one combo attack and dying. As long as whales shell out money to “continue game” after being victim to bug or glitch, nothing will change. And these pilot alliances, are the biggest whales. If you think they will take action against them I recommend picking another game.

1) I've heard from multiple players in top AW tier alliances that it's common for very strong alliances (top 50) to have many of its members take over another member's account because that member either quits or retires.
    2) Comparing screenshots of alliance members' log in activity with screenshots of those members' AW movements can support claims of AW piloting.
    3) If players have been banned for sharing accounts for previous game content (i.e., MODOK's labs), then Kabam is capable of analyzing game data to see which players/alliances are sharing accounts for AW.
    4) This game will always have serious spenders (whales). Spending to win AWs is fine and should never be criticized, but cheating to win AWs should be reported and such claims should be investigated. If whales are cheating to win AWs they should be banned, there are always more whales eager to fill empty spots in top alliances.
  • weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Why would they want to address this? It makes them money

How does it make them money? It’s exactly the opposite, pilots don’t need as many items (some don’t need any items).

@Kabam Miike can you please bring this up to the team? It should be easy to detect on your side. Account sharing is against ToS yet many are doing it in wars. With new AW season and updated rewards this will become a bigger issue. Right now this policy is not enforced by Kabam
  • Ya. It's a bit of a joke. I see some of these low alliances with a bunch of 4* still and maybe 3-4 guys who have pretty good accounts. You can tell they are piloting the others. Do I know that as a fact? No, but I can almost guarantee by how they play and the champs they bring. eg. You see one guy take out a node, then he's done, then you see the other guy move like 3 minutes later and take out a node, then the other guys goes. And they all use champs like Quake.

ITS CALL COORDINATION!

Just shows you how out of touch you are with the top alliances. Massive ethical things going on

Unit deals
    Pilots in AW
    Pilots in arena
    Pay for legends runs
    Pay for LOL
    1/3 of the top accounts are bought from another player which is against the tos
    Some use bots
    A bunch of other suspicious activities that I can mention

You bottom tier guys have no clue

In fact some accounts are bought and placed in alliances for prestige. No one owns it.

This game has so many dubious players

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

ITS CALL COORDINATION!
    This. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but that's not an indication of anything suspicious. We're usually on around the same time and move when we can, coordinating appropriately. Sometimes we're waiting for people to come online so we can move. Then when they do, we make our own moves.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Some of you need to get smart. Here’s the issue trying to track that. Vpn’s where u can only catch the public address and not the actual ip address. Dummy ip addresses that people set to change on their routers. Cellular towers. We bounce off of them if not ran on a broadband network and thus it could be bouncing off different cell towers causing a change in IP address especially if people are traveling in the passenger seat(I do this myself at times). So many more issues I could go into. Calm your t!+$ people. I personally have no issue with account sharing even if I’m facing an alliance doing this. (Top 300 all account share to finish map 6. You aren’t getting changes from the spenders per kabam).
    Now what I do have an issue with is people buying the units from unit dealers(both unethical and illegal). Running mods as if you can’t finish content on your own with skill whether it is you or someone else you shouldn’t play. Also mods allow hacks over aw, aq, etc. that changes the difficulty. These are all changes easily tracked and kabam has addressed them. A few more but, they all fall under the same subjects(unethical or illegal).
    So unless you want your game run like a gestapo just drop it. I understand the frustration. I have faced alliances like that. However, before you judge you don’t know personal issues. Someone could be lying in a hospital and someone is running someone’s account till they are released. Someone has passed away within a family. Someone is on a family vacation or working overtime. That’s a lot of what I hear within the community from people who have shared. I think rl takes precedence first and if someone is helping someone for an ethical reason then I say so be it. I’d hate to have anything aforementioned happen and halt my progress or spot in an alliance because rl happens. Where kabam has really locked down is where they should be doing it. Things that mess with game files and such and I assure you as I work in networking and IT myself it is near impossible to legally track account sharing if no mods are involved. Do you want to be banned because you went on vacation and are playing in another state or you don’t want your information vulnerable to the dark web? If not then drop this petty argument. If they cracked down on account sharing they would be banning about 80% of the community and a lot of them being uncalled for. Learn about networking and then come back and make the same argument. Fox out.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    But what of the alliances whom shall NOT be named?!rceczz2q0y1r.gif
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian

ITS CALL COORDINATION!

Just shows you how out of touch you are with the top alliances. Massive ethical things going on

Unit deals
    Pilots in AW
    Pilots in arena
    Pay for legends runs
    Pay for LOL
    1/3 of the top accounts are bought from another player which is against the tos
    Some use bots
    A bunch of other suspicious activities that I can mention

You bottom tier guys have no clue

In fact some accounts are bought and placed in alliances for prestige. No one owns it.

This game has so many dubious players

I'm sure this stuff happens all the time. Its not like it is difficult to find out in general. But there is a difference between knowing something is happening in general, and proving beyond all reasonable doubt that one particular person in one particular alliance is doing it. Suspicious activity might strongly suggest something, but being 99% certain means banning one person falsely out of every hundred players you ban correctly, which to me is an unacceptably high error rate.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Some of you need to get smart. Here’s the issue trying to track that. Vpn’s where u can only catch the public address and not the actual ip address. Dummy ip addresses that people set to change on their routers. Cellular towers. We bounce off of them if not ran on a broadband network and thus it could be bouncing off different cell towers causing a change in IP address especially if people are traveling in the passenger seat(I do this myself at times). So many more issues I could go into. Calm your t!+$ people. I personally have no issue with account sharing even if I’m facing an alliance doing this. (Top 300 all account share to finish map 6. You aren’t getting changes from the spenders per kabam).
    Now what I do have an issue with is people buying the units from unit dealers(both unethical and illegal). Running mods as if you can’t finish content on your own with skill whether it is you or someone else you shouldn’t play. Also mods allow hacks over aw, aq, etc. that changes the difficulty. These are all changes easily tracked and kabam has addressed them. A few more but, they all fall under the same subjects(unethical or illegal).
    So unless you want your game run like a gestapo just drop it. I understand the frustration. I have faced alliances like that. However, before you judge you don’t know personal issues. Someone could be lying in a hospital and someone is running someone’s account till they are released. Someone has passed away within a family. Someone is on a family vacation or working overtime. That’s a lot of what I hear within the community from people who have shared. I think rl takes precedence first and if someone is helping someone for an ethical reason then I say so be it. I’d hate to have anything aforementioned happen and halt my progress or spot in an alliance because rl happens. Where kabam has really locked down is where they should be doing it. Things that mess with game files and such and I assure you as I work in networking and IT myself it is near impossible to legally track account sharing if no mods are involved. Do you want to be banned because you went on vacation and are playing in another state or you don’t want your information vulnerable to the dark web? If not then drop this petty argument. If they cracked down on account sharing they would be banning about 80% of the community and a lot of them being uncalled for. Learn about networking and then come back and make the same argument. Fox out.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Just give it up Rich geez.
  • Ok my 2 cents here have any of you heard of line or team work or just the fact if one person is piloting 30 accounts and your still getting out played then I suggest you learn team work as a alliance if that’s the case. Both my brother and I play this game and if I get accused of piloting and banned for no relevant reason cuz we play on the same WiFi and have the same IP address and coordinate or attacks for war well that’s just **** cuz some of you can’t handle losing to 2 or 3 people who have no life (make love not Warcraft) vs 30 cuz your not organized enough to finish a map well I got a saying for you. It was 3 against a 1000 but they we the strongest 3 we ever killed. I’m much more worried about the cheaters hacking the game and really destroying it then pilots that are actually good at playing the game that have all the time in the world.
  • Hey all! If you feel you have come across an alliance that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team! An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating.

If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy, however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation.

Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service and remember that calling out players or alliances on the forum breaks the forum rules so always make sure to report suspected cheaters to the Support Team!
This discussion has been closed.