**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

frustrated with Jordan

Comments

• TheBroookTheBroook Posts: 33
    Its not actually that difficult.. Iron man is a bit of a slog, but the others are relatively easy. Take a path at a time like others have been saying.

If you're borderline completing Act 4, you should be able to do this - challenge yourself to do harder. This challenge has nothing on LoL.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    The jordans challenge is for players that have beat act 5 rol and lol if you have beat one without the others be glad it was ment to bw a challenge thwy even said ot was not ment to be beaten easily just because some people beat it easy doeant mean all i only did a single path on the last chapter and im fine with that last time i couldnt even do that so i am slowly progressing just keep doing monthly events till your ready for it there will always be another down the road maby you will be ready then just kwep grinding and you will gwt it evwntually
    I didn't completed rol lol and act5 yet, but completed 100% jordan challenge without object.. this challenge was very easy, still if it doesn't have lifetransfer node in chapter4. Stop complaining and train yourself, you will be able to complete the challange..
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Jac094 wrote: »
    The jordans challenge is for players that have beat act 5 rol and lol if you have beat one without the others be glad it was ment to bw a challenge thwy even said ot was not ment to be beaten easily just because some people beat it easy doeant mean all i only did a single path on the last chapter and im fine with that last time i couldnt even do that so i am slowly progressing just keep doing monthly events till your ready for it there will always be another down the road maby you will be ready then just kwep grinding and you will gwt it evwntually
    I didn't completed rol lol and act5 yet, but completed 100% jordan challenge without object.. this challenge was very easy, still if it doesn't have lifetransfer node in chapter4. Stop complaining and train yourself, you will be able to complete the challange..

For all you guys saying it was easy or very easy (lol yeah right - very easy means you can auto-fight thru) I would love to see proof that you did this challenge without dying or item usage. That would define easy.

Stop saying things are easy when you're using pots and boosts to get you thru it or getting ko'd and starting over till you get it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Mauricio_ wrote: »
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Its a grind fellas! You will progress. When i started years ago I too couldnt run these challenges. There were a few that just KO’d me and left me frustrated. Just keep grinding

a8iclodi4fw2.png

Even with this team I can not get past line C. With 2 touches against the Falcon I die. That's what I'm talking about, why did I waste so much time raising my heroes if it's no good?

I'm guessing it's down to user error.
  • TheBroookTheBroook Posts: 33

For all you guys saying it was easy or very easy (lol yeah right - very easy means you can auto-fight thru) I would love to see proof that you did this challenge without dying or item usage. That would define easy.

Stop saying things are easy when you're using pots and boosts to get you thru it or getting ko'd and starting over till you get it.

Oh.. it was easy. I used Iceman & Starky for the entire path, but then again, i do have a R5 Stark..
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    If u have the right champs u can do it quit easy.

Vs a WM just use Voodoo, Mordo or magik.. and u will see an incredible dmg or dmg overtime
    Vs Falcon u can actually use Capwii.. and u take 0 dmg from blocking.
    vs Iron man.. its a bit harder with no high dmg dealer but still doable. his Sp1 and sp2 is easy to evade so u have to intercept him all time til 1 power bar and just evade his sp1.. repeat he shud be over soon.

BPCW is bit harder but similiar to the stun immune champs.. nuffing news intercept and bait sp.
    altho his sp1 can be bit harder to evade so when he have 1 power bar make sure u have enuf Space to evade
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Its a grind fellas! You will progress. When i started years ago I too couldnt run these challenges. There were a few that just KO’d me and left me frustrated. Just keep grinding

a8iclodi4fw2.png

Even with this team I can not get past line C. With 2 touches against the Falcon I die. That's what I'm talking about, why did I waste so much time raising my heroes if it's no good?

This is a very good roster. Way OP for this challenge. This appears to be lack of skill point blank. Sorry man, u need to improve
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    i have to agree, i'm a medium player and it seems it takes more than a noobie or a pro player.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Kabam lost the notion again with this Jordan challenge. I feel completely frustrated and I think I lost more than 2 years of my life investing time in this game and raising my heroes for nothing.
    The will is to give up and uninstall, a lack of respect with who plays and is medium, which I think is the majority of players.

When i was a medium level player, i realized that i could not beat those challenges and just did the parts that i could beat. That's why it's a progression.

Also, masteries and skill both play a big part.

I'm not bashing you. I was there for a while as well.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I read threads like this and I think "Man the new quest looks really hard and challenging", and then I go into the quest and it's not. Sure I used some items as I did mess up a few times in some fights, but honestly this quest was pretty straightforward.

No BS nodes like Bane or Thorns like with Magneto in the last Boss Rush Challenge, or Spite in the Bautista challenge (that one still gives me nightmares to this day). No BS evade champs like Classic Spider-Man in the Web Slinger challenge. No BS Mephisto who keeps regenerating like crazy in the first Boss rush challenge. Just some old champs like Iron Man with no broken mechanics and a few challenging nodes like Stun immune to fight against. Champs who have been around long enough for regular players to be familiar with their move sets.

This challenge wasn't easy as it didn't have Life Transfer like others before it, but it surely wasn't that hard. It's a challenge quest, its means to be a challenge.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I wish they would bring back Ming Na's challenge. I would love to see all the crying about that one.

To this day there is never been even close to a challenge as hard as that one.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Has power control champs...Can't power control.

(Imagine the above in meme format).
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    I just don't understand the reasoning behind these posts. It's supposed to be difficult. That should push you to become better. I blame the "everyone gets a trophy" way of the millennial generation. You can't beat it, get better. Stop complaining. Sorry not sorry.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    when do they ever release events that are actually possible for us to beat

Literally every month. Each new Event Quest has 5 different skill levels. Surely you can beat 1 of them.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I don't claim it is easy for me, but I didn't use potions and I didn't just keep resetting. I did make some mistakes early on map 4 that caused me to decide to jump to the boss after the first three paths, then I re-entered and did the last three paths and then the boss. Someone with a stronger roster or better skills or both could have run through it from beginning to end without dying or using potions.
  • OmegaLordOmegaLord Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    Bruh, what? The event was easy as hell. I have a similar team to yours, 3 5/50s (AA, Sparky, GP) and 2 4/55s (Drax & YJ) and I went through the challenge with relative ease. No potions or units were used too. People who played for one year could do this challenge. You need to get better then.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    There are events for medium people. The monthly event has 4 different difficulties and if you can’t complete the Jordan challenge then do the bits you can and start building up for the next challenge that comes along

Same blueprint I used. Another key to progression is building the best 4* roster you can in order to become uncollected. Not all challenges are meant for everyone.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited February 2018

I ran through Path A in round 4 using 3* champs. No boosts, no pots, no revives. I recorded a couple of the fights and can show you if you'd like.

• Mauricio_Mauricio_ Posts: 12
    OmegaLord wrote: »
    Bruh, what? The event was easy as hell. I have a similar team to yours, 3 5/50s (AA, Sparky, GP) and 2 4/55s (Drax & YJ) and I went through the challenge with relative ease. No potions or units were used too. People who played for one year could do this challenge. You need to get better then.

See that vídeo https://youtu.be/QwxP0HAqCYo he have a team much more strong, but only finished 100% with lots of work and spending hundreds of units. I believe that less than 40% of players can make 100%. It was unnecessary for Kabam to put on this mission that will only bring frustration to most as he brought it to me. I'm already looking for other games, I can not have fun dying and reliving continuous times.
  • Mauricio_Mauricio_ Posts: 12
    Webbdog wrote: »

a8iclodi4fw2.png

This is a very good roster. Way OP for this challenge. This appears to be lack of skill point blank. Sorry man, u need to improve

The game demands too much, I just wanted to have fun and I need to "train"? If only you could earn a salary or a prize better than virtual crystals ... But we have to dedicate a lot for just a simple game, which in the end only feeds the ego and gives you tendinitis.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Once upon time I couldn’t complete stuff. The first Coulson challenge I think, I could not do the last level. I couldn’t do master 100% at one time. At one time I was lucky to do chapter 1 even. But eventually I grew and got better.

I completed this event using zero items, just do the last couple of paths one at a time. If you can’t do them all then oh well. There is always next time!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    this was for me, the first challenge i do at 100%, is not easy but not impossible, and yes, you need some skill
    falcon destroyed me in the last line a few times with the fury stacks, but with some skill and luck you can do it

this was the team i use
    4* star for black panther
    4* wolvi for bw
    5* mordo for war machine (literally beat him in less than 20 seconds)
    4* hyperion for iron man
    4* thor for synergies lol

took the first 3 in one shot, then the same for falcon and its done,
    civil war bp wasn't that hard
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    With that team it should of been easy for you..
    It's better then my team and I walked through it..
    Iron man on Path F was the only annoying part the fight seemed to last for ages..
    My team was:
    4* GP
    4* DV
    4* Ultron
    4*Hulk
    5* Storm

Web Slinger Challenge was a lot harder couldn't keep that bloody bug still long enough to hit him..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »

a8iclodi4fw2.png

The game demands too much, I just wanted to have fun and I need to "train"? If only you could earn a salary or a prize better than virtual crystals ... But we have to dedicate a lot for just a simple game, which in the end only feeds the ego and gives you tendinitis.

Nah. You're just bad at the game. Get good bruh.
  • Mauricio_ wrote: »
    Kabam lost the notion again with this Jordan challenge. I feel completely frustrated and I think I lost more than 2 years of my life investing time in this game and raising my heroes for nothing.
    The will is to give up and uninstall, a lack of respect with who plays and is medium, which I think is the majority of players.

I don't get your frustration? The quest it's quite easy, the only fight can be annoying is Black Widow.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    This challenger was pretty easy. The champs who are defenders were all pretty easy to beat. Who are you struggling to beat?
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Instead of moaning, why don’t you actually ask for some help, advice, for the champ you have problems with? I actually don’t like people who come to topics like this and start bashing people for not having enough skill but this quest in particular was asking for skill and not some specific champ to help you run through...
    At the end of the day, if the final chapter is too difficult then first three are designed for you...
    Cheers
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    in my second account i am in level 36 now, have 4* 3/30 AA, 5* RR level 2, 3* guli max, and juggy 4*-3/30
    and i finished the event cuz it is easy event so stop crying abut it
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    edited February 2018
    It’s been said over and over but I think it needs to be reiterated since those players that complain about this just dont seem to get it.

There are four rounds. Whatever state you’re in the game, you should be able to finish at least one of them.

If you have great champs, or you have mad skills, then you might be able to complete all four rounds. But if you cant, then that’s fine. It’s not meant to be completed by ALL players. It’s not even meant to be completed by MOST players.

msopmix7vb1h.jpeg