**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

'Free units advertising'

Global chat is currently being overwhelmed by spam posts offering free or discount units by new accounts. Im pretty sure these advertisements are against the rules of the game as well as being incredibly annoying. Is there any way for the game to automatically ban/mute these people or impose a level minimum to post in global chat?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    called a block button and report button............
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    And also it's global chat, why do people even go on there lol
  • what i want to know is if it actually works
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    i think kabam should remove global chat permanently.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    what i want to know is if it actually works

Considering the risk of getting detected only gets you a temporary 7-day ban, some may consider this low risk to try (hey, those 7-8 people from one of the top alliance have all returned from their bans), so what do you think? try it or not? ....

Joke aside, if these are indeed stolen credit cards or hacked money, these are serious advertised crimes, assuming these are not mere scams. Not sure how or who will deal with them at the source.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Buy a bunch of cheap Odins. Open GMCs. Get 6* shards. Take a 7 day vacation. Open 7 6* crystals. The Kamab way!
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    And here I thought the "dating service" on global was the biggest issue
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Buy a bunch of cheap Odins. Open GMCs. Get 6* shards. Take a 7 day vacation. Open 7 6* crystals. The Kamab way!

One fully-formed 6* crystals (hence one guaranteed 6* champs) in exchange with 1 day "vacation"? Cool!!! .... I think some may consider worth it!! Even better if it lands on 6* Angela, Yondu, Nebula or Green Goblin!!! LOL .... Oh what are we thinking about!!! We MUST say NO to anything against the TOS, and we shall educate everyone about it too!!! :) ... LOL