**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LOGIN Button Disabled After Updating to v17

After updating iOS to v17, the LOGIN button is diabled and I cannot login to the game to save/backup my game data/progress. If I click on the GAME CENTER icons I get a message stating that I am not logged in. So does this mean any progress I am making will be lost if I have to reinstall game?

Comments

• Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    ciuquhgykftw.jpg
    Here is a picture.
  • Whalemilker023Whalemilker023 Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    I am getting that same error and it is not appreciated at the end of an AQ. This is going to cost me quite a bit. An I'm on DroidOS so don't feel bad.
    @Kabam Miike please help because not being able to save game data is critical!
  • I am on iOS and have multiple accounts too. Luckily I am stuck in my larger account
    I hadn't even thought about the multiple account thing, but yea...definite issue. I'm more worried about changing phones tomorrow and what will happen to my game data.
  • I feel your pain as I have 3 accounts all at 300k+ and I do not prefer to be stuck in any account. AQ was near it's end and I have units/potions invested in that AQ. I expected to update to happiness and now I'm in a video game nightmare. I just popped 5 star Stark Enhanced Spidey amd need the t4ccs to rank him and this.....doesn't help with my progress
  • Yep I plan on updating phones in the next couple months so I definitely hear you on that account too brother.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Same here.

Bug seems random as someone in my alliance updated and his login button is active. Another guy got stuck in one of his smaller accounts. This is messed up.
  • Tbk2125Tbk2125 Posts: 6
    U guys having issues connecting the game over data and not on WiFi my game won’t connect without WiFi and I know my cell service works cause other games and content load wtf!!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I just checked after seeing this post. I'm using Android, so far my Login Option button is alive, I can clicked on it, and it is already signed in via Kabam account, and I still have the choice to switch over to Google Play login if I want to. So far it is working fine for me, in my case. Hopefully for some of you that have the issues, Kabam can get into the problem and resolve it asap. Good luck!
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    I'm on Android and got stuck on my small account...very frustrating
  • CaliGirlCGCaliGirlCG Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    I have the same issue - I am unable to log in or out. I am on IOS. Thankfully it put me in my main and not my baby account.
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    I can’t switch to main account and aq about to start
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    Hopefully someone from Kabam will address this issue but they seem to be focused on the issue of not being able to even start the game. This issue seems about equally important since people are locked out of accounts and cannot save data.
  • Whalemilker023Whalemilker023 Posts: 8
    edited January 2018
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike Can someone please update us on this issue as soon as time allows? Thank you in advance. 😁
  • Sscn1926Sscn1926 Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    I be between 2 Aq with 2 account and i can not switch what kind of joke it this
  • Sscn1926Sscn1926 Posts: 3
    62wizobofksk.png
  • @Kabam Miike Android 7.0/Knox 2.7.1 Playing on a Samsung J3 Prime anything else just ask and again thank you sir.
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    @Kabam Miike I'm on Android 7.0
    Huawei P10 plus
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike iPhone 6S iOS 10.2.1 on Verizon using network
    Updated game over network no issues. When game started I checked the settings login and was disabled. Forced quit and restarted several times with no change.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    iPhone 6S plus. iOS 11.0.

• Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.5
  • Oogie77Oogie77 Posts: 5
    Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Android 8.0
  • qzaqfxifwwni.jpg
    tbm não To conseguindo acessar outras contas que tenho