**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Panther Side Quests - Only 1 per day?

Ok, so there's 4 levels of difficulty but you only get 1 entry per day? Not 1 entry per quest per day, just 1 entry. Is that right? It's never been line that before.

During the Ragnorak event you could try all 4 difficulties during the 8 hr time period. I'm sure I'm not alone in that I would go from easiest to hardest.

So I just tried that here, did the easiest quest first and couldn't get back in to do the next one. Is that correct?

f6e7so3h4nf3.jpg

Comments

• Legendary_GattoLegendary_Gatto Posts: 83
    edited January 2018
    I just did the same of you
    And I did it because, exactly how you said, I usually run them from easy to master
    What I think? I’m just being screwed by kabam
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Nevermind...I misread the in game message. Dumb.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    rip
    edited January 2018
    Acanthus wrote: »
    People failing at reading again. You gonna ask for compensation next?

Tell me about it. People suck at reading.
    Nevermind...I misread the in game message. Dumb.

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    first complain, then read, a classic thread in this forum
    first complain, then read, a classic thread in this forum

You should practice what you preach.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Haha similar thing happened to me but at least we've got over 25 more times to do the more rewarding quest
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I did hard to check it out.
    Going on that I'll be doing the next one up from here on in
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    Haha similar thing happened to me but at least we've got over 25 more times to do the more rewarding quest

Yeah, I'm not sweating it, was just confused when I was locked out from doing more than 1. Not a big deal.
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    Its been announced that u can play only one difficulty per day...only once a week we Will be able to play All of them
  • ces2017ces2017 Posts: 3
    Better bring in Gullotine is all I can say or some heal blocker.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Again arc overload ****. Kabam keeps using cheapest way for them.
    AI just stay and block at his corner then 100% life again. AI jumps back while it is stunned and while i am about to hit it.

Use a bleeder, AA, a high damage champ like SL, a nullify champ. Lots of options.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Hulk powered through Dr Voodoo, then Scarlet witch made short work of Iron Patriot. The last fight, however was quite difficult against Green Goblin since he seems to always be regenerating. Ended up using AA with a couple neurotoxins.

But another thing to remember with the 1 entry per day thing: if you quit the quest (i.e. to swap out champs), you cannot re-enter. That was something I learned with Ragnarok.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    It's complete BS. You can only enter one of those modes not all of them once like it should be!
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    They said it in the announcements in great detail. Not everything has to be the same as the last time.
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    They said it in the announcements in great detail. Not everything has to be the same as the last time.

Agreed that everything doesn't need to be the same, but I think they could have been more clear in the game message. Still, it only affects you for 1 day if you messed up. Not the end of the world.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Kabam needs to be more clear?

It was stated in each of their multiple messages they've sent out on it.

It does help to read those messages once in a while. It's not like Apple's ToS everyone just auto-clicks through.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    To be fair I read it and read comments and to took me awhile to understand they meant 1 per day as in 1 try at only one difficultly and that is it.

It is a bit confusing considering the others did not do this. But I am glad others made the mistake and then posted about it that way I now know for sure.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I too did this. I know is my fault, still feel like poop!
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    Kabam DK wrote: »

Like M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab, Trials of the King will have ENTRY LIMITS. Unlike M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab however, ONLY ONE DIFFICULTY of Trials of the King can be played every day. This means if you enter Easy difficulty, and either complete or quit that quest, you will have used your entries for all difficulties for that day. In the event that you QUIT the quest, you will also be forfeiting all rewards for that day as well.

How is this explanation by Kabam unclear?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    AI just stay and block at his corner then 100% life again. AI jumps back while it is stunned and while i am about to hit it.

Arc overload is the cheapest way to add difficulty? I thought that was unavoidable damage.

If you had read the announcement, or the in-game email, or the discussion thread, this event is designed around a six day trial followed by a seventh day conclusion each week the event lasts, and each of the six days will throw challenges at us focused on a specific kind of mechanism. Day one is regeneration and degeneration.

Day two focuses on time limits - I would read up on that specifically before just charging in or you'll just be back here tomorrow complaining about how day two was cheap. Day three focuses on defensive abilities. Day four on power gain and power drain - oh wait, wasn't power gain the cheap way to enhance difficulty? Day five focuses on tactical situations and day six focuses on "high damage."

• mespadamespada Posts: 59
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Guess you should have read the announcement, or the in game email, or the fact that it says "1/1 entries" then. The only person screwing you is yourself.

100% truth. also, reading is fundamental guys.
    stak wrote: »

Like M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab, Trials of the King will have ENTRY LIMITS. Unlike M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab however, ONLY ONE DIFFICULTY of Trials of the King can be played every day. This means if you enter Easy difficulty, and either complete or quit that quest, you will have used your entries for all difficulties for that day. In the event that you QUIT the quest, you will also be forfeiting all rewards for that day as well.

TL;DR. I stopped reading after the word "Lab." It is like MODOK's lab, blah blah blah something something rewards.

Use a bleeder, AA, a high damage champ like SL, a nullify champ. Lots of options.

Guillotine also works, anything with stagger can work. Anything that can stack poison will reduce the effectiveness of healing: Voodoo works well here. And anything with effective heal block will also work.

You have to be unaware that today is healing day, and then get really unlucky randomly assembling a team that has none of the above abilities. If you're not one of the better players in the game and you aren't willing to read the announcements about the event and you still want to charge into the highest difficulty of the most recent event immediately upon its release, I don't really think you have a reasonable right to complain about the difficulty.
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    edited January 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    stak wrote: »

TL;DR. I stopped reading after the word "Lab." It is like MODOK's lab, blah blah blah something something rewards.

Four sentences is too long? Wow.