**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 6* did you get?

Comments

• TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Got beast. Not sure how I feel. He is mid tier in that group.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    RR here
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Got red hulk. Leveled him up and took out ws rol in 294 hits. Not bad
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Rocket. Not excited but he certainly increased my prestige a lot.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I got winter soldier. I don’t have him as a 5* so that works for me 👌🏻
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    WS. That sucks
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    No one, because I suck and can't complete uncollected difficulties 100%... I only have 3000 six star shards :(
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Gamora damage will be awesome.

Would take her over my Loki

Loki has utility. You can steal fury and Regen. I would trade with you if we could.

Would happily trade you my gamora for your loki
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    WS. That sucks

Well not really. 1250 per tick on bleed off his special... I will take that. 2k attack. He’s a beast, I don’t need his power drain, I have loads of other power drain options a million times better than him so I’m happy with him.
  • token555token555 Posts: 22
    Juggs for me, Id happily trade with anybody. the only champ I really did not want. He is garbage unawakened.
  • Hell_GoliathHell_Goliath Posts: 8
    Gamora here. 😒
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Will pull soon one, I am only 10K shards away from a 6 star. I will be back in 2020.

Then we’ll be chasing 8*
  • I got a 6* wait for it........Absolutely nothing bc i am busy worrying bout my 5* roster then opening a 6* that isnt really much of a game changer as you would need to make black market deals for your organs in order to afford to rank up the 6* lol
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    DPXF. Took him to lvl 15 so he’d be in my profile as a joke. Lol. Sp2 w/ deep wounds will do a little over 7k damage so that’s fun I guess.
  • Newtothegame1Newtothegame1 Posts: 17
    Got king groot leveled him up and put him on defense in war.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    YJ
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    wkjp6jsvpvxu.jpg

Not mine, someone on reddit, but damn, some people have all the luck
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    6* Void.

6* Void-in-my-heart-because-I'm-sitting-here-with-no-6-star-shards-and-I-predict-that-I'll-get-one-in-2020.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Storm. Another useless champ added to my roster
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Storm. Another useless champ added to my roster

Storm is great when duped. Also her base attack and damage is high so as a 6* she is not useless.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    She has no purpose on my roster. I already have 5 great rank 4 5*s. Exactly why she’s useless. She’s better when duped and who know how long that will take. Been playing for 2 years and don’t have my 4* storm duped
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I got cable
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Hm don’t See any Cap America
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    xqhmhb2ax8rt.png

Jealous! Great pull.