**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela bugged after update?

R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
Just updated and jumped in a couple matches using Angela. When dashing forward for an attack there is a delay before you can attack again to start a combo. During a combo the attacks are so slow its almost as if there is a pause in-between each hit.

Sorry if this posts twice. Wasn't going through earlier.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Also, haven't noticed it with any other champs as of yet
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Thank you for the fast reply mike. Please try to fix this is asap as it makes it hard to do a full combo and makes it nearly impossible to intercept with her
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @R4GE, I just rank up my 4* Angela to 5/50 yesterday and played with her a bit. After seeing your post, I tried again. I noticed there's some noticeable delay BETWEEN HER 1st and 2nd hits, not sure if this is the "pause in-between each hit" you pointed out? Or you noticed more pauses than just in between 1st & 2nd? ....

I can notice the 1st/2nd pauses, for the rest maybe I'm not doing a good job observing it, I may try again with her later if I have time. Cheers!!!
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    New type of lags lol ...
    Good luck getting that fixed before 2020
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    There's definitely a pause that wasn't there before. I can't string a 5 hit combo together with her hardly at all
  • There also seems to be a lag between her first medium and next light attack. I was getting blocked mid combo multiple times.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yeah, the lag is after a medium attack. Seems like there's a delay of the hit registering or something
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Not sure if this is the right post to comment this, but I was playing on android samsung galaxy note 8 and Archangel dashed in instead of blocking. Happened only once in the new BP expert quest (the 24 hs one). But these are only 3 fights and I may not have been doing the same block in the following battles.
  • Same here. Appears the damage is hitting late into the animation of her initial M hit. This seems to also be causing intercepts to fail.
    Thanks for the report. We'll take this to the team. If you (or anybody else reading this) have any more information, or come up with any more details , please let us know!
    Thanks. She has become pretty much unplayable now :(
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Sad. Alest. Ther know abudet it. The decbmer Update was the Best ones.
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Same. Its like the timing on her animation is laggy/buggy
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    Same. Its like the timing on her animation is laggy/buggy
    Im fine a okay Way to play around it. But it just ligth akt only. So. Hard to Rush in after a hervy
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Yup, Anegla is all sorts of messed up right now.

And to think how many people were praying for her from the 6* crystal!
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    Omg, really! Angela is so screwed up. Even her SP1 and 2 lag to the point AI blocks it every time so far. This is deliberate cause she was good and you all couldn't make enough money on her. So you messed with her to the point of useless! Yah Kabam!
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Pulled her as a 6*!! super pumped to test her out until i tried to use her when my excitement quickly faded into frustration. I guess she will have to sit next to my R4 CM for now
    I tried may times, she is now so lagged she is literally part of the GARBAGE tier now, along side with CARNAGE and SENTRY!!! ....

Haha joke aside, hopefully this is an easy fix, something won't take >6 months to be informed, to acknowledge, to figure, to close thread and no update afterwards.
    Cobs wrote: »
    Pulled her as a 6*!! super pumped to test her out until i tried to use her when my excitement quickly faded into frustration. I guess she will have to sit next to my R4 CM for now

Hey, at least she still wear the shiny armor!!!! :)
    Just kidding, joke aside, still a great pull, assuming Kabam will fix her bug within a few or two. Good luck and all the best!!! :)
  • VaelinVaelin Posts: 3
    I am getting intercepted by AI everytime I try to dash. Angela is complete messed up.
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I tried may times, she is now so lagged she is literally part of the GARBAGE tier now, along side with CARNAGE and SENTRY!!! ....

Haha joke aside, hopefully this is an easy fix, something won't take >6 months to be informed, to acknowledge, to figure, to close thread and no update afterwards.

I hope its a quick fix. I didnt take her to r4 because she looks good in a skirt. Or did I? Hmmmm
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Basically the problem with angela is that part of her first M is cut off at the start. This causes a gap between the first M and the next hit as well as making her impossible to intercept with. My 5* angela is r4 and she is unusable right now. Please fix this immideately
  • Felt clunky and slow after the update and then got into a fight with Doc Oc in chapter 1.2 of Uncollected difficulty. Everytime I tried to intercept she got hit, every single time. Got wrecked. Finished the fight with Magik where intercepts worked perfectly. Then did a couple of duels against Doc Oc with Angela, same thing happened. Definitely bugged, I thought only against Doc Oc though.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I used her in an AQ fight, she wouldn't Block properly either.
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    She was my best champ until this update. Her moves are all slower, the time between a dash attack and first light attack is unbearable, and there was no reason to change her in this update. She wasn’t god tier, but now she’s meh tier until this gets fixed.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    As someone above said this problem is not only for Angela.
    I play daily arenas and today was a bad day for some heroes.
    A Falcon with 3000 was wrecked by a Rhyno with 2000.
    Iron Fist got hammered again, by a lower champion.
    It's like their moves aren't as fast as they were and any reaction has a delay.
    No, I'm not a good player. A good player could feel that something is wrong but they would still finish the fight with a win. I'm not a bad player either. I know my limits and those fights today were not in normal parameters - again... not all heroes have this behavior.
  • EscavacucusEscavacucus Posts: 18
    Im having the same issue as reported playing angela.