**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* OG Spiderman worth ranking up if unduped?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
I've never had Spiderman before pulling him as a 5* champ last week. I know he's a decent war defender if he's awakened, and I heard he's a decent attacker unduped.

I have all the resources to take him to R3 right now, is he worth it? Does he do anything special?

Comments

• Yes, you don’t want Spider-Man dupes if you play him, he dose auto evade witch is really annoying
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I've never had Spiderman before pulling him as a 5* champ last week. I know he's a decent war defender if he's awakened, and I heard he's a decent attacker unduped.

I have all the resources to take him to R3 right now, is he worth it? Does he do anything special?

I am not sure if you are joking.

But in any case, no, do not rank up an unduped spidey. He is useless. (Still nice damage output, but useless on AI).
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't know much about him other than his duped version is a pain to fight against in AW.

At this point, I'll probably just sit on the resources until I have the need to use them or get someone else worth ranking.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I have him at 5/50 duped with high sig level. He’s actually really good but ONLY if you are adept at fighting using intercepts. If you primarily Parry/attack then he will screw you over by evading.

He’s also a really great AW defender, as you know. His sp2 does a ridiculous amount of damage.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    You only want to rank up the spiderman that had to get a suit made by Tony Stark which is hard to get.