**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela nerf?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Is anyone else experience angela not dashing in the same? She is definitely not as smooth as I remember, which is from 2 hours ago...

Comments

• JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    I’ve noticed the exact same thing. Somthing is defenently off with her intercepting and motions. I have a rank 4 5* and use her all the time so I noticed it immediately after the update.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Not nerfed. Just badly bugged.
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Yea i dont see a nerf but she’s extremely buggy on her combos. The timing or animation of the timing is off/glitchy/delayed. I use my 5* r3 alot
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    She not nerf But. The dash from her it like ther is lag spike in the animations
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just did a couple duels with mine. Her dash attack animation is all screwed up.
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Yep. It’s a big issue
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited January 2018
    Something is definitely up. It feels like she isn’t even making contact with her hits. And almost aiming at the floor with her hits. It was baaaaad, won’t be using her anymore

It’s not just her dash. Watch as you have them up against the corner, lots of space between you and the opponent.

RDT!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious sorry to direct you, but this is a BIG problem!

Please can it be addressed? Or looked into! You will defo notice it!
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Can confirm - use Angela in map 5 daily - tested in 1v1 quickmatch.
    Ther awaer Go in the bug.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    There's already a report in the bugs section so there's no point in having a thread here on it.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If it makes you feel any better they ruined OG Vision too.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    If it makes you feel any better they ruined OG Vision too.
    U guys need to. Say bug and not a nerf.
  • Not a nerf. This is something we're looking into. Check out this thread, and let us know if you any more information that could help us track this down: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/47911/angela-bugged-after-update#latest
This discussion has been closed.