**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    @Kabam Miike are we gonna be for not being able to log in???? trials of the king are up and thats 300 5* shards im missing out on, not only that AQ map 6 is up and half my alliance cant even log in....
  • BloodseekerBloodseeker Posts: 11
    Please fix the problem fast i also have tmobile but on wifi its working fine i have been restarting the phone and resetting network nothing is useful look like problem with kabam
    CAD07 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike are we gonna be for not being able to log in???? trials of the king are up and thats 300 5* shards im missing out on, not only that AQ map 6 is up and half my alliance cant even log in....

*COMPENSATED
  • Same here. T-Mobile iPhone 7
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I'm using an iPhone 7+ on iOS 11.2.5 with AT&T. Whether on WiFi or Cellular service, it won't even let me download the 17.0 update in the iTunes app store. It shows that the 17.0 exists but just has the OPEN button. If i click on it, it just opens the game and I'm still in the old one, not able to access new monthly quests, etc. Splash screen is still the bunch of heroes (not Civil Warrior/Killmonger) and load screen still has TaskMaster etc....

And I've restarted the app & restarted my phone multiple times...

Ok, after another phone shutdown and restart, i got it to download... Now I'm getting the issue where I can't log out. I play on several accounts so this bites...
    Hey All,

Are you ALL on T-Mobile?

Yes i am at t mobile and i call customer care of tmobile they said everything fine with their side
  • I’m on iPhone 8 T-Mobile can we get a response would be nice
    Hey All,

Are you ALL on T-Mobile?

Yes i am at t mobile and i call customer care of tmobile they said everything fine with their side
    @Kabam Miike THERE'S YOUR ANSWER, NOW FIX IT!
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Hey All,

Are you ALL on T-Mobile?

It’s not T-Mobile. Something is wrong with this build of the app that is conflicting with the network.
  • Blove_518kingBlove_518king Posts: 75
    edited January 2018
    Really hope this gets fixed grinded 900k for 3* taskmaster and 3.2 for vulture and now I can’t even get in game lol
    Hey y'all!

Merged a couple threads together to keep things neat and to make it easier to find all the information we need.

Can all of you please provide us with what type of phone you're using, the OS and if it is on Wi-Fi or Data?

Thanks in advance and thank you to those who have already provided all that!

I am using iphone X, version 11.2.5 and on data but working fine with wifi
  • Can not login on iOS, iPhone X, T-Mobile using data, WiFi works. @Kabam Vydious
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I pad air and current iOS version and the update hasn’t even shown up in App Store yet
    4 hours mods.... what are you guys doing at KABAM HQ??? time for SEATIN (CEO) to drop some knowledge on you clowns...
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    I pad air and current iOS version and the update hasn’t even shown up in App Store yet

And wifi
  • Can’t login. I’m at work and aq is going on. Spend so much damn money and now I can’t help my alliance hit a goal. ID cjcast2234
    this is not an issue with Tmobile, contacted customer service and was told that everything on their end was good. its KABAMS hamster that's not running fast enough to get everyone up and running...
    Cjcast2234 wrote: »
    Can’t login. I’m at work and aq is going on. Spend so much damn money and now I can’t help my alliance hit a goal. ID cjcast2234

having the same issue boss, running map6 at the moment and half my alliance cant log in..... but not surprised anymore. Typical KABAM... and as always mods dont seem to give a rats ***.
  • Iphone 7 plus. On tmobile network. Unable to connect
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    Can we have an update please?
  • Still not working
  • iPhone 7. LTE data
  • RamBero_123RamBero_123 Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    iPhone 7+ currently on cellular on the way to check WiFi at home. My iOS is either 11.1.1 or 11.2.5 I can’t tell for sure. Played and logged in fine until update. I haven’t been able to get in for around 4 hours now. Tried deleting and redownloading but it asks what language and then “network error” pops up before I can answer and doesn’t even get to login screen. I’m on t-mobile and have traveled approximately 80 miles so have definitely gone through different cells
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    edited January 2018
    Same thing is happening with me. I have full LTE with Tmobile and restarted my phone and reinstalled the game and can't login. This is so annoying! Everything else works on my phone; emails, texts, line, youtube...just this game doesn't seem to be working.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I just bought a damn energy refill and game crashes on me???
    It's ticket time!!!
  • ScoAceScoAce Posts: 4
    Same issue since the update. T-Mobile LTE on iPhone 6s Plus
  • So I just updated the game and now when I take off the wifi it won't let me play w my cellular data which is dumb because that's how I would play before the update! It's pissing me off! Does anyone know what I can do?r3g3hyupfzjl.png
    4u080to080c1.png
This discussion has been closed.