**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LOGIN Button Disabled After Updating to v17

Comments

• Mamo77Mamo77 Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Please fix this ASAP. This is nightmare, Im playing 4 accounts. Ios 11.0. Iphone 6
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    me too ios 11.2.2 iphone 8 plus wifi and 4g same
  • 99wcrkh0jujr.png
    I can't log out either. I have 4 accounts in my alliance and now I'm screwing up the whole bg because I can't log into one of my other accounts to help there.
    I'm on Android S7Edge. I restarted the app, then restarted my phone and still got nothing. This is friggin stupid. I just updated less than 2 hours ago. My alliance is boned now for today at the very least. Wondering why I continue to play this damn game.
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Wish we could revert back to v16
  • RatherRather Posts: 1
    Uninstall and reinstall.... fixed it for me..
    Rather wrote: »
    Uninstall and reinstall.... fixed it for me..
    Got lucky. Doesn't work for others though.
    If I do uninstall and reinstall will I lose my i game progress on quests and arena? Will I lose the AQ rewards I just got? @Kabam Miike
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    iPhone 8 64 gig iOS 11.2.2. Trying to get into my smaller account.. I’m glad I’m stuck in my larger account but the other alliance I’m in may boot me ugh. 30meo3qnsi1f.png
  • FixitFixit Posts: 1
    Uninstall game and reinstall. Fixed problem and didn’t lose any progress
    Fixit wrote: »

So you played after update then uninstall and reinstall with no loss? Not quest or arena?
  • Hey Everybody,

I'm gonna suggest the same thing that @Rather and @Fixit posted above. I also was having this issue, but after uninstalling, and then reinstalling the Game, it fixed the issue for me.

If you've already tried this, please try it again. After you've done this, please let us know if this fixes the issue for you.
  • Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »

So you played after update then uninstall and reinstall with no loss? Not quest or arena?

This should not result in the loss of any progress, so long as you have linked your account with a Kabam account, or Game Centre.
    Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »

This should not result in the loss of any progress, so long as you have linked your account with a Kabam account, or Game Centre.

Ok I'm linked with Kabam account. I'll try it.
  • Dk77Dk77 Posts: 1
    Kabam mike I am using iPad mini 4 iOS 11.2.5
    My login button voz1lt9aqmg3.jpeg
    is disabled after v17
    Hey All,

We've got the team looking into this right now. If any of you have any more information you can share (What OS version etc.) please throw that in this thread.

• Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »
    Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »

Ok I'm linked with Kabam account. I'll try it.

Thank you! Please let us know if this solves this issue!
    Yes. Uninstall and reinstall worked. Thank you.
  • I uninstalled & reinstalled and it finally worked. I had done that earlier today with no luck, but second try was the charm! Thanks!
  • I'm on an HTC 10
  • @Kabam Miike this time uninstall/reinstall worked amd I very much thank you sir. I have another account on email hela.mcoc@gmail.com in the same alliance and we missed AQ due to this. Any information on anything that will be done about AQ/Arena being missed due to these errors? I was blessed by the Kabam crystal Gods with a 5 star Stark Spidey and was counting on some of those rewards, not to mention revive/potion I spent to help rank him up. I usually don't ask about such but for Stark Spidey, yep I'm asking. Thank you again for being swift in dealing with this issue and hope you guys/ladies there have a good rest of the week.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Android 7.0
    svu4aavh5vwk.png
  • Android 7.0
    svu4aavh5vwk.png

If you're seeing this on Android (most players experiencing this were on iOS), can you please try deleting and reinstalling the Game? If that doesn't fix it, could you try doing what @Fredhorst23 did, and clear your App Data/Cache?
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Uninstalling and reinstalling worked for me as well.
  • That's what you get for buying a iPhone. ****
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    A moment of silence for all the top ally's who can't log in for each other to run map 6 😂
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Yes I have 2 accts and I can't run my second in ally quest.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    3 people in my ally are stuck without thier 2nd accts
  • Clear data and cache resolved the issue for me
  • I'm also unable to log in or out since update.
    This really sucks.
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    I cleared my cache... Nothing happened... Then Uninstaller the game and reinstalled... It's working now