**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Cloning The App Used For My Second Account Against Your Terms And Service Policy?

KaylaKayla Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So I cloned the game using an app cloner so i can build up a second account! SInce I don't have a seperate device I cloned so I can have two accounts on my phone but on separate apps! The only thing that I did "modding" is changing the name of the cloned app to "2nd Account" so I can know which account is which! I don't want to get banned or whatever I just need to know so I can stop using it or whatever! I will provide you with more screenshots for more evidence that I didn't mod my account and sending the link for the "app cloner" app on the Play Store for Androids if needed!

Thanks in advance,
-Kayla

Comments

• JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    well thats cool, never seen anyone post regarding cloning, didnt even no that was possible.

Hope you find your answer
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Kayla wrote: »
    So I cloned the game using an app cloner so i can build up a second account! SInce I don't have a seperate device I cloned so I can have two accounts on my phone but on separate apps! The only thing that I did "modding" is changing the name of the cloned app to "2nd Account" so I can know which account is which! I don't want to get banned or whatever I just need to know so I can stop using it or whatever! I will provide you with more screenshots for more evidence that I didn't mod my account and sending the link for the "app cloner" app on the Play Store for Androids if needed!

Thanks in advance,
    -Kayla

You can just make two accounts on the same app and have different email logins. Then no 3rd party software is used and you don’t have to worry about catching a ban.

May seem harmless but people have been permabanned for screengrab apps to record fights. The choice is yours.