**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Characters...?

Anyone notice that there ain’t that many villains from the spider verse? We need Black Cat, Kraven the Hunter, and Mysterio added too.

Comments

• JimmyCAJimmyCA Posts: 6
    edited January 2018
    Venom, Carnage, Doc Oc, Green Goblin, rhino, and vulture. I think he's actually the single character with the MOST villains in the game.

But I do like your recommendations as solid skill and science additions
  • Frost_yFrost_y Posts: 13
    Forgot Lizard, Shocker, and Nightmare
  • Frost_yFrost_y Posts: 13
    JimmyCA wrote: »
    Venom, Carnage, Doc Oc, Green Goblin, rhino, and vulture. I think he's actually the single character with the MOST villains in the game.

I think skill and mystic, cuz Mysterio uses the power of illusion and has the power of gods
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    They were not Disney owned. Then again MCOC is neither Marvel or Disney owned. Now they are Disney owned. MCOC still isn't. I don't expect these characters to come in the near future.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Frost_y wrote: »

I think skill and mystic, cuz Mysterio uses the power of illusion and has the power of gods

Gotta pick one
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I want scorpion added! And the version of the villian where Doc Ock and Carnage we're combined
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Frost_y wrote: »

He doesn’t use magicz for his illusions tho. He uses technology. I think he’d be Tech (not just saying that for the memes it actually makes sense to me)