**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulk Ragnorok [MERGED]

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Just wondering if you guys think this version of Hulk will be better than the original? I personally don't think he will but who knows.
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He needs to be nerfed ASAP
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    He needs to be nerfed ASAP

Terrible troll attempt.. :P A for effort though.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Not really trolling in earnest lol.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Someone needs to get hands on the champ first.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Regardless of how he comes out, the forums will be flooded with "buff him" or "nerf him" posts...
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Signature Ability: Pollice Verso

Once per fight when either Hulk (Ragnarok) or his opponent hit 20% Health remaining, the crowd judges that fighter’s performance. If they feel they fought well, they give a Thumbs Up. If they feel they fought poorly, a Thumbs Down. Each judgement grants Hulk a Passive effect.

Thumbs Up: Regenerate 5060.91 Health on Hulk over 10 Seconds.

Thumbs Down: +1224.51 Attack for the rest of the fight.

Shouldn't this be opposite? I'd much rather have the attack power for having a good fight
  • where can we get a discussion going about this new champ
  • In his champion spotlight they talk about his enervate ability like it is a game changer but it lasts for 5 seconds. Chances are it will not even be a factor most times it is activated. and they gave him a strong match up against Mordo cuz his heavy attack can punch thru a block but everyones heavy can do that so big F-ing deal. Personally I cant wait to rip thru him with my Hawkeye
  • In his champion spotlight they talk about his enervate ability like it is a game changer but it lasts for 5 seconds. Chances are it will not even be a factor most times it is activated. and they gave him a strong match up against Mordo cuz his heavy attack can punch thru a block but everyones heavy can do that so big F-ing deal. Personally I cant wait to rip thru him with my Hawkeye

I don't see anywhere in the spotlight that describes enervate as a game changer, but it is useful. Even when I land enervate with Gwenpool on a bleed immune target that I can't extend, any time you can deliver combos to the target without them gaining power is useful.

And although the spotlight doesn't detail this, I actually think Ragnarok Hulk might be a good match up for Mordo. On top of the strong heavy he has, he also has unstoppable on smash attacks and he has Face Me. I'm not always clear on what a "passive damage over time effect" is, but if Mordo's astral evade degen is a passive DoT that means that Rag Hulk has a much larger margin of error when facing Mordo. RHulk is going to tend to be using more heavies because Mordo likes to duck behind block more often than the average champ, and if you make a mistake Mordo's counter degen might actually be better for Hulk: most of the damage will be erased, and he'll gain a huge attack buff.

I would have to see it first, but it looks like that one might actually work out to be a good match up taking all abilities into account.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    In his champion spotlight they talk about his enervate ability like it is a game changer but it lasts for 5 seconds. Chances are it will not even be a factor most times it is activated. and they gave him a strong match up against Mordo cuz his heavy attack can punch thru a block but everyones heavy can do that so big F-ing deal. Personally I cant wait to rip thru him with my Hawkeye

I don't see anywhere in the spotlight that describes enervate as a game changer, but it is useful. Even when I land enervate with Gwenpool on a bleed immune target that I can't extend, any time you can deliver combos to the target without them gaining power is useful.

And although the spotlight doesn't detail this, I actually think Ragnarok Hulk might be a good match up for Mordo. On top of the strong heavy he has, he also has unstoppable on smash attacks and he has Face Me. I'm not always clear on what a "passive damage over time effect" is, but if Mordo's astral evade degen is a passive DoT that means that Rag Hulk has a much larger margin of error when facing Mordo. RHulk is going to tend to be using more heavies because Mordo likes to duck behind block more often than the average champ, and if you make a mistake Mordo's counter degen might actually be better for Hulk: most of the damage will be erased, and he'll gain a huge attack buff.

I would have to see it first, but it looks like that one might actually work out to be a good match up taking all abilities into account.

Passive damage over time seems to be only limbo, aura of incineration, and dorm degen. I'm personally curious to see if his face me works for degen nodes like starburst.
  • kado313kado313 Posts: 40
    taojay1 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    In his champion spotlight they talk about his enervate ability like it is a game changer but it lasts for 5 seconds. Chances are it will not even be a factor most times it is activated. and they gave him a strong match up against Mordo cuz his heavy attack can punch thru a block but everyones heavy can do that so big F-ing deal. Personally I cant wait to rip thru him with my Hawkeye

Passive damage over time seems to be only limbo, aura of incineration, and dorm degen. I'm personally curious to see if his face me works for degen nodes like starburst.

So bleed isnt a passive DOT?