**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Scrambled screen [Under Investigation]

megamangmegamang Posts: 132
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
embxcpo6j0j6.png

Everytime I minimize the game to switch apps or check text messages the screen is scrambled and icons are out of place. I've only experienced this during fights, it doesn't go away until after the fight is over or an L3 animation is complete. Android 7.0
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    Forgot to mention this has never happened until the recent update.
  • Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you tell me what Android device you're on so we can share that as well with the rest of the team?
    Galaxy s6.
  • Thank you!

We're looking into the issue.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @megamang, I encountered this once yesterday too, I'm using Android 5.xx on Samsung Note 4, and in a similar but slightly diff situation like you mentioned. I didn't minimize, but I locked the screen when the arena fight starts (due to the motion suddenly get very slow, like ultra slow-motion), wait for 5 seconds, and turn the screen back on, unlock the screen, and when the fight screen appear again, I saw the same *SCRAMBLED SCREEN*.

Luckily it didn't cause too much harm, but this is something new, like u pointed out as well, it wasn't like that until this v17.0 update.

Thanks for posting this. I was too lazy to report this, considering there are more bugs I'm more concerning with. Wow!! What are wonderful v17.0, I'm sure v17.0 may have it's place right before v12.0!!!

p/s: I do the lock screen thingy, to workaround characters suddenly become slo-mo problem, this happens few times a day, everytime the lock screen workaround can temporarily solve it, until the next slo-mo happens. If I don't do that, the fight will become unplayable, bcos in the slo-mo situation, my movements will hardly get registered correctly.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Paused and came back to the fight and everything on my screen was rearranged. Ruining my perfect run through of the Jodan challenge!!! Let alone dropped blocks/Champs not responding/heavies flying across the screen! Sick of it kabam!
    Galaxy s8+
    Effing twice now already. dka20sx95d4q.png
    edited February 2018
    fb6c49sbs0kn.png
    5cva8rp36e3u.png

Fyi, still happening, I'm losing arena and war fights because it's constantly happening. Getting very upset with this game.

tysuh3qxdjwe.png
  • I am using a Galaxy S7

https://youtu.be/Z7EHX28HZx4
  • Click on the picture above to play the video.