**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 Star Awakening Gems, Flame Heads' immunities and Ability to change in game name with limits.

1. Following the update to the basic 5* Hero Crystal, our chances of duping a 5* champion are lower than it was before and even back then it was tough. This is not like it is with 4* champions. I get AT LEAST 1 4* crystal a week. So please Kabam, issue out at least 1 5* Class Awakening gem to ALL players, it's at least one guaranteed awakened/duped 5* champion.

2. Flame heads (GR and Dormammu) should be incinerate immune, they're already burning. How do you burn something that is burning with the fire burning them? Yes Dormammu should have triple immunity like Iceman and Ghostrider should have double immunity.

3. Players should have the ability to change their in game name but with limits, say like once a week or a month/Max of 2 - 5 times afterwards, then they won't be able to do so, going through​ the current method of submitting a ticket is a bit tiring and perhaps rigorous for some people.

-On a side note I'd suggest giving StarLord the ability to control his elemental gun ammo like Winter Soldier can control​ his ammo stockpile but with limits such as cool down time for a particular element and a slight increase in his prestige too.-

Comments

• Some good ideas. I would love to hear what Kabam thinks of them. It always confused me that certain champions weren't immune to certain things. Ghost Rider is kinda sorta dead no? And he burns with hellfire? So he should definitely be immune to incinerate unless every single incinerate is hotter than hellfire.

And why is Electro not immune or at least highly resistance to shock damage? When I first started I took him against Storm thinking he'd be immune or resistant to her specials but perhaps I'm missing something.

So what do the rest of you guys think?
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    They should also make Loki coldsnap immune.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    They should also make Loki coldsnap immune.
    Following Loki's Origin as the offspring of a frost giant, it'd make sense if he was immune to anything "cold". However in game, with exception of his SP2, his powers and abilities seem to reflect the trickster/sorcerer aspect of him rather than his true origin. Loki as a character needs a little buffing but I honestly don't think he should be immune to anything, but like I said, it would make sense.
  • I like the ideas. But the 5* awakening gem will never go thru. Bigger alliances will never support that. It would take away some of their edge.

Then the name change thing absolutely will never happen! One time won't ever happen the request of multiple times is laughable! I have been here almost 2 years now & have seen people fight with them about it. It's a useless battle. It's not ever gonna happen. Good luck tho.
  • YugiYugi Posts: 1
    I agree with all of it getting 5 star champions is getting harder to dupe them. Kabam gave people who were 200k and above a 5 star awakening gem. But this isn't fair to the people below that. People who are at 100k also have 5 stars but at that low level the possibility of duping is lower. So either kabam needs to make 5 star shards easier to get or do what you said.

I agree with the immune to incinerate thing as well seeing that they are on fire.
    I like the ideas. But the 5* awakening gem will never go thru. Bigger alliances will never support that. It would take away some of their edge.

Then the name change thing absolutely will never happen! One time won't ever happen the request of multiple times is laughable! I have been here almost 2 years now & have seen people fight with them about it. It's a useless battle. It's not ever gonna happen. Good luck tho.

It's true bigger alliances won't support the 5* Awakening gem idea, but I'm sure lots of these top players have multiple 5* dupes whereas granting lower players 1 only ensures they get a single dupe. That being said, they also have lots of 5* champs which means their chances of getting dupes are much higher as well and likewise, IF Kabam were to agree, the top players would receive said awakening gem which also means another dupe for them, so in my opinion, it's a win-win situation for everyone.

As for the name change, well it's up to Kabam lol.
    Yugi wrote: »
    I agree with all of it getting 5 star champions is getting harder to dupe them. Kabam gave people who were 200k and above a 5 star awakening gem. But this isn't fair to the people below that. People who are at 100k also have 5 stars but at that low level the possibility of duping is lower. So either kabam needs to make 5 star shards easier to get or do what you said.

I agree with the immune to incinerate thing as well seeing that they are on fire.

Cool bro. Feel free to add your own ideas as well.
  • BassamistaBassamista Posts: 33
    Too early to chase kabam for 5* awakening gem.

Perhaps December 2017 and guess what? You aren't going to say NO to their offer ;).
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Awakening my 5* star lord would be great
    Awakening my 5* star lord would be great

Definitely Great no doubt.