**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• I’m unable to connect as well. This actually happens all the time during fights or opening crystals but not like this.
  • This has been going on for 6 hours for me. I could be grinding. Smh
  • IMTHE1IMTHE1 Posts: 30
    I’m having the same issue and it’s frustrating. I have crappy internet so I went to a friends house to download the in game update thing but now it won’t let me login at all and keeps saying that same connection issues. I want to be hitting that new update
  • Same here this is stupid
  • DCBDCB Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    Same issue i have not been able to log in since i updated 11am pst this is horrible ... iam on a iphone 8plus and have Tmobile network if that matters we need a solution Asap as we are falling behind content not to mention leaving our alliances in a bad situation with AQ and what not

@Kabam Miike
    Same issue i have not been able to log in since i updated 11am pst this is horrible ... iam on a iphone 8plus and have Tmobile network if that matters we need a solution Asap as we are falling behind content not to mention leaving our alliances in a bad situation with AQ and what not

@Kabam Miike
  • CavemanOOGCavemanOOG Posts: 23
    Same. iPhone 5s, T-Mobile, works on WiFi, on data game instantly says unable to connect to network. Couldn't join AQ for 9 hours while at work. Please fix this.
    edited February 2018
    It’s looking like it’s not connecting to T-Mobile for some reason. I’m a T-Mobile User too and same stuff happening to me @DCB
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204

It’s officially been 12 hours. No fix, no announcements. It doesn’t look like they’re taking this very seriously.
  • gonZ21gonZ21 Posts: 14
    Funny thing is these guys are just going to say Iam sorry blah blah blah .. when we are missing out on arena aq aw etc ... I was in the middle of doing t1a and thanks to your “ update “ now I can’t use the game.
    Seems to not be connecting to T-Mobile users because I’m also a T-Mobile user and I’m having the same problems as you guys
  • Could be almost done with some of these event quests.
    Seems like it’s not connecting to us T-Mobile Users
    Lol sorry I didn’t mean to comment that 3 times. I’m just dumb and didn’t know there was another page so I didn’t know if it was posting my comment
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited February 2018
    Yes it’s very apparent that this is a T-Mobile issue. Eight pages later, I think it’s safe for everyone to stop pointing that out. If anyone out there at Kabam is actually reading any of this thread, they are very very aware that it’s a T-Mobile issue. Now let’s concentrate on getting someone to actually do something about it.
  • Gloves38Gloves38 Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    I haven’t been able to login since 6 pm est, because of this my alliance can not finish aq. I have full service, I can use my internet and have also connected to WiFi. Tried to uninstall and download it twice and still nothing. Also I have T-Mobile with and iPhone 7plus @Kabam Miike
    Yea such as shame that after all the money not to mention time we use on this game we cant get at very minimum a simple reply or timeline on when this issue will be resolved @IMTHE1
  • Honestly Kabam doesn’t really care. It sucks to say it but they don’t, I haven’t been able to log in without a WiFi connection since the newest update and that was at 9 A.M. EST. This needs resolved, it’s completely incompetent for this company to do this all the time.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    It’s definitely an iphone problem. Probably some compatibility issue as a revolt against having to display the crystal chances lol
  • I have the same problem what’s goin on with the new update
  • Same problem here connection issues using iPhone x

• T mobile iPhone 7 Plus . same only can play with WiFi
  • Yes T mobile iPhone x
  • I’m using an iPhone 8 Plus, T-Mobile LTE network. Works fine with WiFi.
  • Help please!!!!
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious or anyone that can fix it!
This discussion has been closed.