**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• I’m unable to connect as well. This actually happens all the time during fights or opening crystals but not like this.
  • This has been going on for 6 hours for me. I could be grinding. Smh
  • IMTHE1IMTHE1 Posts: 31
    I’m having the same issue and it’s frustrating. I have crappy internet so I went to a friends house to download the in game update thing but now it won’t let me login at all and keeps saying that same connection issues. I want to be hitting that new update
  • Same here this is stupid
  • DCBDCB Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    Same issue i have not been able to log in since i updated 11am pst this is horrible ... iam on a iphone 8plus and have Tmobile network if that matters we need a solution Asap as we are falling behind content not to mention leaving our alliances in a bad situation with AQ and what not

@Kabam Miike
    Same issue i have not been able to log in since i updated 11am pst this is horrible ... iam on a iphone 8plus and have Tmobile network if that matters we need a solution Asap as we are falling behind content not to mention leaving our alliances in a bad situation with AQ and what not

@Kabam Miike
  • CavemanOOGCavemanOOG Posts: 23
    Same. iPhone 5s, T-Mobile, works on WiFi, on data game instantly says unable to connect to network. Couldn't join AQ for 9 hours while at work. Please fix this.
    edited February 2018
    It’s looking like it’s not connecting to T-Mobile for some reason. I’m a T-Mobile User too and same stuff happening to me @DCB
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204

It’s officially been 12 hours. No fix, no announcements. It doesn’t look like they’re taking this very seriously.
  • gonZ21gonZ21 Posts: 14
    Funny thing is these guys are just going to say Iam sorry blah blah blah .. when we are missing out on arena aq aw etc ... I was in the middle of doing t1a and thanks to your “ update “ now I can’t use the game.
    Seems to not be connecting to T-Mobile users because I’m also a T-Mobile user and I’m having the same problems as you guys
  • Could be almost done with some of these event quests.
    Seems like it’s not connecting to us T-Mobile Users
    Lol sorry I didn’t mean to comment that 3 times. I’m just dumb and didn’t know there was another page so I didn’t know if it was posting my comment
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited February 2018
    Yes it’s very apparent that this is a T-Mobile issue. Eight pages later, I think it’s safe for everyone to stop pointing that out. If anyone out there at Kabam is actually reading any of this thread, they are very very aware that it’s a T-Mobile issue. Now let’s concentrate on getting someone to actually do something about it.
  • Gloves38Gloves38 Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    I haven’t been able to login since 6 pm est, because of this my alliance can not finish aq. I have full service, I can use my internet and have also connected to WiFi. Tried to uninstall and download it twice and still nothing. Also I have T-Mobile with and iPhone 7plus @Kabam Miike
    Yea such as shame that after all the money not to mention time we use on this game we cant get at very minimum a simple reply or timeline on when this issue will be resolved @IMTHE1
  • Honestly Kabam doesn’t really care. It sucks to say it but they don’t, I haven’t been able to log in without a WiFi connection since the newest update and that was at 9 A.M. EST. This needs resolved, it’s completely incompetent for this company to do this all the time.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    It’s definitely an iphone problem. Probably some compatibility issue as a revolt against having to display the crystal chances lol
  • I have the same problem what’s goin on with the new update
  • Same problem here connection issues using iPhone x

• T mobile iPhone 7 Plus . same only can play with WiFi
  • Yes T mobile iPhone x
  • I’m using an iPhone 8 Plus, T-Mobile LTE network. Works fine with WiFi.
  • Help please!!!!
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious or anyone that can fix it!
This discussion has been closed.