**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 6* did you get?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting to see what's in the featured crystal. I'm going to pull a 6* SW.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    wkjp6jsvpvxu.jpg

Not mine, someone on reddit, but damn, some people have all the luck

Oh no! So this guy/gal didn't get 7* shards after dupping his/her 6* champs? what a shame ....
    LOL just kidding ... wonder what do they get when dupping a 6* champs, like would that still be +20 sig level, and how many ISO and what else? ....
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    No one, because I suck and can't complete uncollected difficulties 100%... I only have 3000 six star shards :(

that's better than the shards i have (zero)
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    wkjp6jsvpvxu.jpg

Rocket is an LoL option out the box as a 6*. Awakened too? That guy really is lucky. I can only imagine the damage at 2/35.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    I got RULK. Could have been worse. So I'm okay with it
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Yellowjacket for me
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Got Angela ! Never used her before but everyone's happy about it so I'll be testing her out today in quests.

Other alliance members got Daredevil, Deadpool, Storm, Karnak, Yellow Jacket
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I know how you feel. Storm is a better champ but she was my second 5* and even though she’s a rank 4 5* equivalent she is practically useless to me. She doesn’t fit in aq or aw teams. If I dupe her she might be quest worthy but that’s it. At least I can use her in alpha arena. Also, out of my 34 5* almost 1/3 (9/34) of them are mutant with two double dupes on cyclops and nc. I don’t want more mutants. I wanted yj for LoL synergies. He was next on my reel
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Im pretty terrified now. Think ill just be holding my shards for a while lol
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    Rulk for me, I can’t complain 🤷‍♀️
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Anyone pull Cap WW2 haven’t seen any pulls for him today ?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Anyone know of a 6* duel target yet?
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    pulled yondu. i think he’s good unduped.
  • gatra_hp wrote: »
    pulled yondu. i think he’s good unduped.
    good luck!
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    RR
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    wkjp6jsvpvxu.jpg

Oh no! So this guy/gal didn't get 7* shards after dupping his/her 6* champs? what a shame ....
    LOL just kidding ... wonder what do they get when dupping a 6* champs, like would that still be +20 sig level, and how many ISO and what else? ....

same as 5*
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    This is off topic: but heard some summoners gathered 90k six star shards. How is it possible to accummulate such a quanity?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Not bad ...

i1z0m0529isp.png
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    edited February 2018
    It's unfathomable how much money you have to spend to get that. I hate that I can say this but I am 800$ deep into fgmc with no 5*s and yet you've got 5 6*s crystals worth of 5* dupes? Something is off and I hope that kabam investigates anyone with more than 2 6*s right now.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Pulled a shiny new Cable
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Mahvel wrote: »
    It's unfathomable how much money you have to spend to get that. I hate that I can say this but I am 800$ deep into fgmc with no 5*s and yet you've got 5 6*s crystals worth of 5* dupes? Something is off and I hope that kabam investigates anyone with more than 2 6*s right now.

Kabam won't do anything. The suspensions for units were a slap on the wrist at most for those guys who will not be named. However, I have heard from several people who are up there that some of these accounts are legit and dropping mega loads of cash for units and crystals. On the scale of 400k in SA per person, PER WEEK.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I got a 6 star "nothing."
  • JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    Mahvel wrote: »

It would be but if you buy discounted units then your $800 may have only cost $100...hence why people have a lot of 6* already (Trucos had a SS of someone from Trucos who had 10+ to open)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    She has no purpose on my roster. I already have 5 great rank 4 5*s. Exactly why she’s useless. She’s better when duped and who know how long that will take. Been playing for 2 years and don’t have my 4* storm duped

Then why did you open a 6*?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @RagamugginGunner I don’t have yondu or Angela as a 4* or 5*. Yj would have given me the last synergy I needed to do my last 2 LOL paths cheaper. I currently don’t have an 18% team to run sl and ultron for poison and bleed. Storm was one of the 5-6 champs I really did not want. Yj was who I wanted most then yondu and Angela
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @RagamugginGunner I don’t have yondu or Angela as a 4* or 5*. Yj would have given me the last synergy I needed to do my last 2 LOL paths cheaper. I currently don’t have an 18% team to run sl and ultron for poison and bleed. Storm was one of the 5-6 champs I really did not want. Yj was who I wanted most then yondu and Angela

Not a terrible idea then, but that's still a pretty low number of actual useful champs for you in the pool.
  • xyphr3xyphr3 Posts: 22
    juggs