**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• BulletClub14BulletClub14 Posts: 6
    edited February 2018
    I’m also having this problem, smh kabam
  • I’m using the iOS system and can’t use my mobile network with full service to play. I’m on T-Mobile and have had no issues yesterday but after this “New” recent update I can only play on WiFi. It’s ridiculous, this needs fixed ASAP please.
  • OwlgorhythmOwlgorhythm Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    T-Mobile, iPhone X, 11.2.5, works on WiFi and WiFi hotspot from iPad with mobile data but does not work with mobile data on its own.
  • ChedahBobChedahBob Posts: 2
    After the new black panther update I believe 17.0 me and a couple of alliance mates are having problems being able to connect to game without WiFi.
    Yes I have reset my phone
    Deleted and uninstalled game
    Update phone
    And yes my phone bill is paid but for some reason I cannot play if it’s not with WiFi.
    +disconnected from 2 fights in AQ Map5 already.

iPhone 6S+
    nxaqx4c130v1.png
    Unlimited Everything
    T-Mobile LTEn0ojqdi3cgq7.png
  • SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    Same issue here. iPhone T-Mobile
  • ShevaMilanShevaMilan Posts: 12
    Same issue iphone on tmobile network not working me. I dont have wifi at work and need to run AQ map6.
  • Ich habe das neue Update noch nicht
  • kingsragekingsrage Posts: 7
    Still not working any update ?????
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    iPhone 7 with T-Mobile. Gavin the same issue.
  • @Kabam Miike it's been 12 hours and I can't login to my game I have a IPhone 6+ and it says there's an "connection Error" there has been no Update on the Problem or Any solutions so to this point I don't believe Kabam really cares if people start Unstalling this game I guess that's the only way this matter will be taken seriously.
  • maybe an issue with the MTU?
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike we really need a response... I’m leaving for work now and will not be able to move in aq... please respond with something
  • Hello - I am currently experiencing a problem where I cannot connect to to game network after this last patch.

Steps I've taken. Connected to WiFi. Made sure I have solid cell network. Closed out game. Deleted and reinstalled game. None of these helped with the connection issue.

If someone can please advise me with the next steps or advice. Thank you. 7hvj2vva1ljt.jpeg
  • I’m having the same issue. Deleting and reinstalling the game helped yesterday but not this time. I’ve also had some pretty interesting gameplay wtkxvoqdt9gp.png
  • I'm experiencing the same issues on Vodafone. iPhone 7
  • Same problem iPhone 7plus user. Please help
  • RjmendezRjmendez Posts: 22
    I have T-Mobile and an iPhone 7 regular and I can only log in when I’m on WiFi. Will there be a fix to this?
    I also can’t log in unless I’m on WiFi I have T-Mobile and an iPhone 7 regular. I’ve deleted the game and downloaded it again and that doesn’t work. Will there be a fix for this?
  • I am also experiencing this issue. It is annoying having to be connected to WIFI to be able to play the game. This happened right after the new game update. I also have t-mobile but this wasn’t an issue before. @Kabam Miike can you please assist ?
  • Since yesterday haven’t played the game without WiFi. And can’t do anything unless I’m on WiFi. Reinstalled the game twice. This patch is so terrible. I’m on IOS iPhone j78p2ugzympo.png
  • TheYakAttackTheYakAttack Posts: 15
    I was hoping to see that there was a solution by now. Really wanted to play today when I'm away from home or the office.
  • AxFrost21AxFrost21 Posts: 19
    I have not been able to play since the update yesterday.
  • I have T-mobile iPhone7 as well. Didn’t see this issue until after I removed myself from WiFi after I updated.
  • Can’t play game without WiFi, what’s going on?
    @Kabam Miike any new information on when this will be fixed I’m at work for 11 hours a day with no WiFi so I won’t be able to log in until this is fixed
  • This has been an on going issue for any iOS user apparently. One of the admins claims to “not receive complaints” on the subject, yet there are plenty of complaints. Hopefully it’s resolved soon or something. It’s stupid.
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    Still no update? I kinda need to be able to play when I’m away from home...
  • Ollieb3Ollieb3 Posts: 23
    Not sure if it’s any or all iOs, I’m on iPhone8 and have the newest iOS installed and not having any problems since the update
  • I’m almost certain that Kabam doesn’t care at this point. I haven’t been able to log in since before the update at 9 A.M. EST on the 31st. Only over WiFi which is ridiculous. Everyone is having issues on iOS apparently after the new update. And still no response on the issue. Kind of crappy on Kabam’s part.
  • Elpadrinomn651Elpadrinomn651 Posts: 5
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike will their be plans to compensate all of the affected in regard to aq and arena rewards. This is seriously affecting alliances and players alike. I have never seen a company that consistently breaks their games with updates. Most updates are intended to impove the players experience.
This discussion has been closed.