**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next Champ(s) to put into Beta Rework?

GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Posts: 23
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Which champs should be reworked next, seeing as how the Luke Cage and Red Hulk changes were really good?

Next Champ(s) to put into Beta Rework? 287 votes

Carnage
35%
Etaki_LirakoiGamerMattyloKpatrixhurricantRB6942Whododo872Alex_sc11LocoMotivesSBundyBearSnakeEyes69DeathBringer77ScnarfCovenatorCuteshelfRaganatorSpity68ThanattorL_217DarkZen 102 votes
Iron Patriot
3%
DARKLOKIDHCVoLthumzah217TellthemIAMSuvendutaojay1Lv3Akarsh383Monyboo 9 votes
Kamala Khan
5%
LoPrestiX_ScottAxeCopFireSac123_NorthwestbrosefThedaninblackCosmos_2002Playing_DoctorNesta867JaburahPeterQuillkillllaxdicekayScythescornShreyansh252gauravtheslayerVoltolos 16 votes
She-Hulk
5%
SpeedbumpCoolGuy_McFlyHazerfaceVivek_786SungjUghzyGenidiamincolbyscipio987StrJustusCastrumSpurgeon14ESFMordridCowl_1979Idohunter_123SandsUnitedMuhsinarassönmezwingedWarrior2099 17 votes
Colossus
14%
GrubVdh2008Cablesfu_koraxGround_Round1gr3nd3lTheObiJuanDeadbyrd9Gustafah88Maat1985Chris_L_HDarcilisDuMonUadqqedfyvrquando213SakkbanGruftyWildpantsRavenrob_33BUZZdog3000 42 votes
Joe Fixit
1%
ScottryanWhateverFoxhero007ElitehunterStagedear85 5 votes
Ant-Man
8%
DJRipsterShrimkinsTBJ1118HolyDirkness41DemonicStalkerheruheru511beyonder8421MheikalRichardmassadPinballwizurdAlCapone2727nameplasHENRIQUE_FORTEBrickriversImranSvainMcocmcGeneralDCDuke_SilverChinalord 25 votes
Hulkbuster
11%
SuperChronaDarkstar4387JozielPNBK_AVENGERdangerbluvg2782StefanjonesItay1234212UkgeniePcc880hheemmImperiusCKingCrooksF4k3_GaM3rIrakliKingsideBmf420TxAggie17Lambda1SaddestFaction 34 votes
Other
12%
DrZolaScottLangLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelshingbabKSiebsHulk_77NinjAlanKbugiiJoe77Protocol8051nIHSEANStar_Lord_ApacheTrapLambertPIKESTAINEnokovichPwf57DOKTOROKTOPUS 37 votes

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Ant-Man
    Can I unvote? I meant colossus
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Other
    Venom...
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Other
    IRON FIST BY FAR!
    edited February 2018
    Other
    He needs to become more like his netflix/comic version. His abilities suck and are somewhat innacurate
    Other
    He needs to use his chi
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Kamala Khan
    I voted Kamala, but not because she should be reworked. I think there should always be at least 1 worst champ on the spectrum, to keep the balance. I say let that be Koala Kahn
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Colossus
    New special attack animations for Deadpool? I think his special animations are hilarious. Colossus has absolutely nothing going for him as an offensive champ since his only abilities are from getting hit
  • Kamala Khan
    I said Kamala, mainly because she is one of two 5* champs I have duped. Purely selfish, but meh.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    @Northwestbrosef : I hear you, brother. I voted She-Hulk for the same reason
  • Kamala Khan
    Bahaha a guy in my alliance took her to r4 as a 5* out of spite. Funniest thing I've seen in a good while.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Bahaha a guy in my alliance took her to r4 as a 5* out of spite. Funniest thing I've seen in a good while.

LOL

Man. Not every character can be great, but she's just...man. I even understand that it's not like she should have a whole bunch of made-up abilities, but man. Just not fun to play, at least for me

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Other
    Iron Fist.

Dr. Zola
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    She-Hulk
    I find she hulk the worse champ in game. She's pathetic in game.
  • Other
    Change Iron Mans Specials. Also his moveset.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Colossus
    Dont know how colossus isnt in the lead
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Colossus
    Carnage is fairly new, colossus has been here forever. Carnage has prestige boost at least and can have high damage after super long ramp up but colossus doesnt have anything except bleed immunity
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Other
    better fix captain marvel, angela, mordo and daredevil first

i dont care about the trash
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Other
    Venom
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Carnage
    magneto too, so weak and pathetic... basically useless
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Other
    Add Falcon right after Red Mags and IF for me. Other than an annoying block damage champ in quests, I’m missing the point.

Dr. Zola
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I may have seen him on global a while ago. I don’t remember his username, but I can remember seeing one
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Other
    KARNAK!
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Ant-Man
    Because my only duped 5* is Antman...
  • Make a pattern so that every 1 or 2 months you buff a specific class, so science, mystic, cosmic, etc. so Loki and Jane foster next
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Other
    Cable