**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

need some type of perk or perks for mcoc

whats the best lubricant for my fingers?
i find it easier to dash back when i spit on my fingers really quick but then it dries my thumbs really fast and gets stuck on the screen.
any advise would be appreciate it. (im being serious)

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    When I was doing ROL for the first time back in 2016 I used a little baby power to keep my hands smooth, and keep the moisture away.

Without it, I would have been a sweaty mess, as my damn phone was like 150 degrees during the long ass fights.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Oil from the outside of your nose. Just a dab will do. Both fingers.... seriously
  • BoozilllaBoozillla Posts: 19
    clean your screen really well, and rain-x the screen. works amazing
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    How can you want it to be taken serious... in the same sentence your saying "spit on my fingers"

I mean come on
  • LOL. THANK YOU GUYS, I WASN'T TRYING TO BE COMICAL, IT JUST CAME OUT LIKE THAT AND AS IM READING BACK. I SEE WHY..
    (sorry just noticed i was using capts)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Why is this getting flagged for Abuse
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol what I do when I have sweaty fingers is just wipe them off as I need to. Doing a 5 hit, wipe my blocking thumb. Dashing back/baiting a special, wipe my attacking thumb. Other than that, I really don’t know what to say. Just clean ur screen and wash ur hands, dry them, and they should be good🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Lol what I do when I have sweaty fingers is just wipe them off as I need to. Doing a 5 hit, wipe my blocking thumb. Dashing back/baiting a special, wipe my attacking thumb. Other than that, I really don’t know what to say. Just clean ur screen and wash ur hands, dry them, and they should be good🤷🏻‍♂️

THATS THE THING I CANT PLAY WITH DRY THUMBS, I NEED A LUBRICATOR OR SOMETHING
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Decided to leave caps lock on?
  • that only works for a few seconds
  • Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    suck on your thumb before the fight starts, that should help keep them lubricated for longer.
  • suck on your thumb before the fight starts, that should help keep them lubricated for longer.[/quotedo i suck on it for a few seconds or longer