**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ayy its been a while that ive been here. I need tips yalls.

Usually i ask what champs are worth ranking up but i feel like i dont give enough info on my champs so this time i want to know if synergies are worth it? If yes what are the best synergies yall use? If no then what are the best teams yall use? From there i will see what champs to focuse on. Again thank you for the help!

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    For the most part, synergies aren't really worth much. However, there are a few specific ones with the new champs that are worth looking at.

These ones provide champ-specific boosts:
    Morningstar + Guilly = longer-lasting soul charges for Guilly
    Blade + Spark + Ghost Rider = elite AW attack team
    Medusa + Karnak + Black Bolt = +25% attack and up to 6 fury stacks for Medusa
  • Yea ive noticed that no one really talks about synergies even now when theres new champs. I asked because i get tips on who to rank but when i quest i feel like something more can be done with synergies but if it aint worth it then just rank up who i know helps out more? Lol @Dexman1349 just got medusa 4* i have boltagon at r3 sig lvl 40 idk but i also have gamora and drax at r4 and just got RR 5* and got Howard duped 4* at r2 and gamoras sister lol forgot her name 4*
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Gamora and Nebula have a couple synergies (crit damage & Health I think) and both are decent champs. Wouldn't be a bad pair to put together for AQ.
  • Ive put them together 3* and 4* versions @Dexman1349