**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What 6* did you get?

Comments

• Can’t yellow jacket be really powerful becasue of his power Sting?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    AgentTeal wrote: »
    Can’t yellow jacket be really powerful becasue of his power Sting?

Can be. Its a great answer to safeguard. But needs to be duped.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I hate saving shards so since I’m saving for blade and I don’t expect more champs to be released for a while, I might as well go for it. I wish I could pull 4* antman. That would solve all my LoL synergy problems
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I pulled Green Goblin. Having played with the champ for the first time, I'm enjoying him and he's currently on node 24 AW defence. I'll also use him for questing, I was using him vs Uncollected difficulty last night.

Ironically, I was also using my 160 sig 4/55 Storm and she's fantastic for that kind of content. I still don't regret ranking her up, she got me my first path of LOL, which gave me 2 shots at Spark, who I got, and he finished off exploration for me.
  • Primmer79 wrote: »

He doesn’t need to be duped for power sting.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I got Angela

Very happy.
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    I pulled deadpool x force. Such a trash champ. Have a ton of 4*s who are better options then him for everything. He has nothing going for him.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    yondu
  • What I can say
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Hmmmm.... still 0 people with CapWW2, and hundreds of hundreds of 6 stars opened...

It could be:

1. He's not actually there, and they will never tell us
    2. Maybe the odds to pull the champs are NOT really equal afterall.
    3. Ummm.... RNG?

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Beast...I have to wish to dupe him to get a use of him, and at the same time I hope with all my forces not to pull him again...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Not bad ...

i1z0m0529isp.png

Wow...not a bad pull in there! Crazy!

Primmer79 wrote: »

No he doesn't. Duping just has him stun the opponent if they dont use a special before his power sting expires.
    @General_Vis @Spurgeo14 I stand corrected. Always thought power sting was his sig.
    @General_Vis @Spurgeo14 I stand corrected. Always thought power sting was his sig.

Thats alright! If you don't have the champion its understandable.
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Thats alright! If you don't have the champion its understandable.

He's been one ive wanted purely for the attack synergy for Lol like @Deadbyrd9
    Yeah, he is pretty good! I wouldn't mind getting him as a 5* or 6*. Lol
  • Jlema76Jlema76 Posts: 3
    p5xo17kfoeof.png
    Anyone heard about WW2 not being available in 6* crystal?
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Mahvel wrote: »
    It's unfathomable how much money you have to spend to get that. I hate that I can say this but I am 800$ deep into fgmc with no 5*s and yet you've got 5 6*s crystals worth of 5* dupes? Something is off and I hope that kabam investigates anyone with more than 2 6*s right now.

Kabam won't do anything. The suspensions for units were a slap on the wrist at most for those guys who will not be named. However, I have heard from several people who are up there that some of these accounts are legit and dropping mega loads of cash for units and crystals. On the scale of 400k in SA per person, PER WEEK.

There are guys spending even more than that. It's insane

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I know a guy that has 160k 6* shards.
    Pretty sure he is holding for a feature crystal.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Pulled a Yondu. i explored the whole UC difficulty earlier just to get my first 6* crystal. Totally worth it.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m holding on to mine currently. Firstly because cap ww2 wasn’t in the crystal and secondly I’m tentatively holding on incase there’s news about the 6* featured. What do people think? Is it worth holding it or just bite the bullet
    I’m holding on to mine currently. Firstly because cap ww2 wasn’t in the crystal and secondly I’m tentatively holding on incase there’s news about the 6* featured. What do people think? Is it worth holding it or just bite the bullet

I think depends on what you need vs what you want. anyone with a full roster, who has a r5 5* and several r4 5* might not need a 6*. If a 4* is in your top 5, this would automatically replace them for prestige. However, I do think it may be awhile (6 months? at least) before we see more added.

I think depends on what you need vs what you want. anyone with a full roster, who has a r5 5* and several r4 5* might not need a 6*. If a 4* is in your top 5, this would automatically replace them for prestige. However, I do think it may be awhile (6 months? at least) before we see more added.

4 rank 4 5* and I have 9 t2 alpha. Just waiting for a good 5* for rank 5, none of my current 5* rank 4 are good enough for it in my opinion. Ghost rider, star Lord, Hyperion and black panther. Holding out for gwenpool, archangel or blade. So that’s my top 5 sorted. The question about prestige would be is it worth opening a 6* Just for the time until I get a rank 5 5*. However if I got yondu, cap ww2 or Angela I’d well consider them for a rank 2 6*

4 rank 4 5* and I have 9 t2 alpha. Just waiting for a good 5* for rank 5, none of my current 5* rank 4 are good enough for it in my opinion. Ghost rider, star Lord, Hyperion and black panther. Holding out for gwenpool, archangel or blade. So that’s my top 5 sorted. The question about prestige would be is it worth opening a 6* Just for the time until I get a rank 5 5*. However if I got yondu, cap ww2 or Angela I’d well consider them for a rank 2 6*

Im sitting with blade, sl, and hyp for my r4 5*. pulled yondu as a 6*. So the question for me is to r5 blade or r2 yondu
    Bit the bullet. Got a nebula. Pretty happy with her!
  • Suicidebob1977Suicidebob1977 Posts: 16
    I would love to get a 6*. Its going to be awhile though. Sorry for the sucky pulls, but at least the champs have high health and high attack.
    6 star King Groot has a lower attack than a lot of the 4 stars I use often. His damage output and poison are pathetic. I understand some people find a use for this novelty theme park trashcan, but he is absolutely worthless to me. He doesn't scale to 6 star well at all and he should be removed from the pool.

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I would love to get a 6*. Its going to be awhile though. Sorry for the sucky pulls, but at least the champs have high health and high attack.
    6 star King Groot has a lower attack than a lot of the 4 stars I use often. His damage output and poison are pathetic. I understand some people find a use for this novelty theme park trashcan, but he is absolutely worthless to me. He doesn't scale to 6 star well at all and he should be removed from the pool.

I agree pulled him a few weeks back he hits on par with an r3 5*. His health though is unreal but fights take super long with him he’s not even good on defense and his poison is absolutely terrible. Worse 6* by far would have rather gotten dpx.