**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please give Tips for placing Defenders in AW

Can anyone give me tips or suggestions to place defenders in AW.

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    read the nodes and compare them to your champions.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Can anyone give me tips or suggestions to place defenders in AW.

I find that it works best if you put your toughest defenders somewhere near the beginning of the map. That way once you stop your opponent they will have less will to push forward to your boss. ;)
  • Use the nodes but don't get hung up on them. A lot of the strategy, now that defenders are hidden again, is surprising the opponent. If you stick Abomination on an enhanced poison node then everyone will use poison immune. Stick him in some random spot and you have a chance to hurt someone's health.
  • I like putting champs on nodes that compensate for a weakness more than anything. Example, IF, Psylocke or Phoenix I put in on armor up or physical/energy resist nodes
    And I agree with AnomanderPurake, on the 100% bleed/poison nodes don't use poison/ bleed champs, heal block champs.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Use the nodes but don't get hung up on them. A lot of the strategy, now that defenders are hidden again, is surprising the opponent. If you stick Abomination on an enhanced poison node then everyone will use poison immune. Stick him in some random spot and you have a chance to hurt someone's health.

Abom isn’t a viable defender anymore. Blade exists, and he has a synergy with ghost rider