**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show your T4C Stash!!!

Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Alright guys, everyone hoarding, go ahead and post!!!

Curious to see how many hoarders there are out there!

jdb3afvm0wzh.png

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I don’t hoard because I’m low in 3 classes but I do have over 600 t4cc shard crystals. Currently have 12 cosmic t4cc with 4 being in overflow. Pulled cosmic 6 of my last 8 t4cc crystals from aq. Other pulls were science
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I don't play show and tell with dudes...sorry just not my thing though.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I'm hoarding, got 7 T2 Alphas too now. (Christmas Day opening so then I will decide my next R4s) 9lnm3bmj4ex6.png
    ytwd9c3ztd5c.png
    4o0e94dqscuh.png
    djjxvufduwpz.png
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @DarkestDestroyer I foresee many SheHulks, Kamalas and SpiderGwens in your future.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @TheOneAndOnly as long as a champ is X-23, AA or Ultron I will take all the rest being turd lol
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Wow, you guys are in totally different league than I am. I have been playing for about 2 years and am about to complete Act 5, but it takes me a long time to collect those T4CCs! Wish I could relate to yall. Haha
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Why can u guys only hold 8 of each? More show off bragging posts. Btw I have almost 12 of each class and it’s not cuz of hoarding it’s cuz of the lack of t1a
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Why can u guys only hold 8 of each? More show off bragging posts. Btw I have almost 12 of each class and it’s not cuz of hoarding it’s cuz of the lack of t1a

check the date, and realize when the change to 12 t4cc took affect