**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

unsuccessful in chaining combos into specials

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
Noticed lately in arena that when chaining 4 or 5 hit combos into specials they get parried really often. Seemingly affects all champs. This issue existed months ago, then it went away, and now it's back. I can record my arena fights if needed and post the evidence. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    nothing here sorry fam.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Can't say I've experienced this. Did it happen with certain champs against specific champs?
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Just started for me last night. Was wrapping up the BPCW challenge and suddenly was getting star lords sp2 blocked.

I ran a line in chapter 5 this morning and it happened repeatedly. Back to chaos mode of adjusting to the ups and downs in this game.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Was doing uncollected monthly quest and kept happening to me.
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    I have had this happen with numerous champs all day long.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I am having issues were I will attack. after the second hit I press the special and the champ just sits there. I have to hit it 3 times before it will launch. And it is random. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Can anyone let me know a few specific fights where you've experienced this? Even if it seems to be happening in all fights, a few "mode/champ/opponent" lists would help out. Thanks!
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Fought uncollected gamora in uncollected quest in chapter 1 using magik.
    Gamora blocked magik s sp2 after 4 hit combo.
    iPhone 6 latest iOS
  • I have had the same problem doing Story Quests in Act 4 and harder Event Quests. I’m sometimes unable to land any Special Attacks while doing the Tier 4 Basic Catalyst daily event quest , unless I use the Special while the enemy is stunned without first doing a 5 hit combo.