**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Just thought of his if anyone wants to try it for themselves on their own. Obviously you've updated to v17. Do the uninstall and reinstall of MCOC Then while phone is on, remove T-Mobile SIM card. Reinstall T-Mobile SIM card. Let connect to network. Power off phone. Restart phone. Try to access game over T-Mobile network. Dunno if will work or what it may do Just a hunch.
  • Same, can only connect using WiFi. Really frustrating being active for my alliance which I need to lead and can’t play unless I’m home.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »
    Just thought of his if anyone wants to try it for themselves on their own. Obviously you've updated to v17. Do the uninstall and reinstall of MCOC Then while phone is on, remove T-Mobile SIM card. Reinstall T-Mobile SIM card. Let connect to network. Power off phone. Restart phone. Try to access game over T-Mobile network. Dunno if will work or what it may do Just a hunch.

Thank you for the suggestion, but that won’t do anything. The issue occurs when Kabam’s servers detect a T-Mobile network ID. There’s a conflict in the v17.0 build of the app. Manipulating you’re hardware will have no affect.
  • Same issue on AT&T on data and wifi. Still have issue connecting
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    its awesome to see some of you guys trying to come up with solutions, but don't.... and i mean to offend none when i say that. This is not our issue to try and fix, KABAM should have came up with a damn solution by now.. 24hrs + passed and no fix.
  • RBD6RBD6 Posts: 14
    Tbk2125 wrote: »
    I just downloaded the full 17.0 update and every time I come off WiFi and connect to LTE the game won’t connect and I’ve tried Transformers on LTE and it works perfectly anyone else having issue???
    Same here
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Larger merged thread at the top. It’s hit a lot of Summoners playing with iPhones via T-Mobile LTE.

Dr. Zola
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    Biro wrote: »
    Guys try to have patience kabam is fixing it
    Look to the bright side the longer this problem stays unsolved the higher will be the compansation rewards you will get from iit
    So relax it is just a game

sorry bro, no offence when i say this .... but did you just start when palying MCOC today??? Kabam has a tendency to fix and issue specially as bad as this one and not give ANY sort of compensation...
    edited February 2018
    Biro wrote: »
    Guys try to have patience kabam is fixing it
    Look to the bright side the longer this problem stays unsolved the higher will be the compansation rewards you will get from iit
    So relax it is just a game

You’re overly optimistic. The fact that Kabam hasn’t made any formal announcement about this issue whatsoever on the main page tells me they’re going to release a quiet v17.01 update and then sweep this under the rug. Obviously a small enough portion of the player base is affected that they don’t even feel the need to addrsss it with an announcement so it’s highly unlikely they will feel the need to hand out any form of compensation for the inconvenience.
  • Only way I can connect is WiFi or vpn. Data will not connect
  • Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Posts: 23
    I’m having to same issue I hope they compensate us for the time we have lost not playing the game just saying it only fair
    Any news at all @Kabam Miike ?
  • @Kabam Miike will we be compensated for this it’s going into 2 days now not being able to log in unless using WiFi this is totally unacceptable! Can we get an update!!!
  • Bryman187 wrote: »
    Any news at all @Kabam Miike ?

• WickedmindWickedmind Posts: 1
    Still same problem Colorado Springs 15:10 2/1/18
    edited February 2018
    Everyone please contribute to this thread. Let’s get some eyes on it!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/48327/youtubers-unite#latest
  • 20k isn’t enough lol
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Everyone please contribute to this thread. Let’s get some eyes on it!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/48327/youtubers-unite#latest

Wow. Closed in three posts. Glad to see they’re watching, but not speaking on the matter :(
  • AxFrost21AxFrost21 Posts: 19
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
    Hey Everybody,

I have an update for you, though it is not quite a resolution just yet. We have found a potential fix for this issue, and are testing it right now, but are very confident that it will get you all back into the game! However, this fix will require a brand new update to be made to the game.

We're working on getting this new update together as soon humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

That’s what I’m talking about! Thank you @Kabam Miike , every little update here helps! Really hope that once the new update is out you’ll release an announcement giving some degree of insight into what the issue was and what caused it. I realize it may be a bit techy, but it would be very much appreciated!
  • Senior_SpeedSenior_Speed Posts: 10
    Hey Everybody,

I have an update for you, though it is not quite a resolution just yet. We have found a potential fix for this issue, and are testing it right now, but are very confident that it will get you all back into the game! However, this fix will require a brand new update to be made to the game.

We're working on getting this new update together as soon humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.

That’s great but will we be compensated for this
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Ty
  • Hey everyone -

Letting you know we've merged a number of different threads into this one so that we can keep things clean on the forums and all matters on this topic in one place

I've quoted what Miike was saying just to ensure that those who are suddenly added into this can see it.

Hey Everybody,

We're working on getting this new update together as soon as humanly possible. We'll let you all know as soon as we have more information.
  • IMTHE1IMTHE1 Posts: 30
    edited February 2018
    Yesss! Thank you @Kabam Miike
    edited February 2018
    Thank you for the philosophy lesson @Biro
  • iPhone 6 Plus on t-mobile
This discussion has been closed.