**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

prestige for getting T4CC (top 300 in AQ)

hello guys.. would like to know some information. What is the prestige required to have for an alliance to get T4CC (top 300 in AQ) by doing

a. map 5*5 days
b. map 6 on day 1 and map 5 for remaining 4 days
c. map 6 on day 1 and 2 and map 5 on the remaining 3 days

Thanks.

Comments

• FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    edited June 2017
    Good question. I would imagen the Top Alliances are looking for players with between 4000 - 4500 Prestige
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    Fuzzylumps wrote: »
    Good question. I would imagen the Top Alliances are looking for players with between 4000 - 4500 Prestige

You're way off, add about 1000 prestige to your maximum bound there.

My alliance has higher prestige than either value I'm giving, so they're just rough approximations. They also might be a bit conservative.

a. I'd say around 5100-5200 prestige
    b. Around 4800-4900 prestige would be ample

There's an AQ score calculator you can use that's pretty accurate however, and AQ cutoffs are posted weekly on Reddit I believe.
  • YodieYodie Posts: 67
    For map 5 only I would say aq prestige has to be over 5150 or 5200 for map 6 day 2 u prolly can get it with a sub 5k prestige
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Consider yourself lucky op. Usually this info is hush hush.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @PhillyEaglesS is pretty close to the prestige needed. Might be a little less for 5x5. Map 6 on two days each week will get you too 50 easily as well