**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mordo, Quake and Vision nerfed

Hearing a lot of people saying these 3 champs have been nerfed, can any one confirm this please.

Comments

• PK21PK21 Posts: 9
    Team_Sly wrote: »
    Hearing a lot of people saying these 3 champs have been nerfed, can any one confirm this please.

Im hearing the same thing. Really hope thats not true. Please confirm
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    They are bugged, no nerf.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Please do not nerf them. There is nothing wrong or bugged with them. They are not game changing. Nerf blade if u have to. BTW GREAT JOB WITH HULK GLADIATOR AND KILLMONGER!!! I Love Them!!! Hope I get them.
  • Team_Sly wrote: »

I can confirm that a lot of people are saying this. They all appear to be wrong.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Gee, yet another thread about Vision. Search is your friend.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    well, mordo sp2 isn't working, im not wrong
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    The whole game is bugged after every update, then we get .1 and .2 to temp fix stuff before its all broken again on the next update.