**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

15 FGM Crystals all 3 stars

You can’t tell me that buying for cash enough units to buy 15 FGM crystals doesn’t at least constitute a 4 star!

Seatin bought 20 today and pulled then duped a 4 star Hulk Ragnorok and pulled a 4 star Void.

The odds are sh... and scandalous for the GP to say the least. Come clean! Anyone who spends the units, especially cold hard cash they worked for, should walk away with a 4/5 star after/in 10, let alone more, crystals they open at one time. I used to spend a lot and this was the reason I stopped. Thought with the increased pool of 4/5 stars odds would’ve been better

Comments

• Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    c063r4tulr5m.png
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    The cost of the crystal seems on par with the odds. I get offers for a 4* crystal sometimes after opening some PHC. That costs 2500 units.

You want a guaranteed 4* from 10 FGMC? Ok so let’s count one of the crystals as any 4* - so that leaves 9. Essentially that means you’re asking for 9 - yes 9 - chances at a featured 5* for 500 units. That doesn’t make sense to me.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    You needed to buy 25. I got 24 3* and one 4* when I did that.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Milking at its worse. Ugh!
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    save the units... its really not worth it...
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I spend 0 units on crystals. Just not work it.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    BDLH wrote: »
    do your research, there's a huge pool of data the Reddit section has collected that Kabam won't allow posted here.

They will allow it to be posted here. It was deleted from the other thread for language used on the jpeg (in the comments on the bottom right)